Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
Door to Door Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

If I were an evil overlord....
  If my mad scientist tells me that my superweapon is almost finished, but requires more testing, I will wait for him to complete the testing. No one ever conquered the world by using a beta-version
  My stronghold will have ventilation ducts that are too small to crawl through.
  The interior decor of my fortress will not feature pointy objects I could be impaled upon if I'm knocked off balance and stumble backwards during a fight.
  I will not hold lavish feasts in the middle of a famine. The good PR garnered from the guests does not make up for the bad PR garnered from the masses.
  I will exploit my subjects, but not to the point of destitution, decrepitude, or desperation. I am evil, not stupid.
  I will never design and build a sentient computer that is smarter than I am.
  I would make cookies! =D
View Results

The Goth Apple

Dapper Dabbler

14,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 7:49 pm
Digital Malevolence
People don't come to my house, I don't live in a neighborhood, I live in the middle of the woods.
Same. They've only come here once, and I think the closest neighbor sent them when they found out we're pagan. My mother, being my mother, set them down with a cup of tea and had a two-hour long conversation.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:27 pm
The Goth Apple
Digital Malevolence
People don't come to my house, I don't live in a neighborhood, I live in the middle of the woods.
Same. They've only come here once, and I think the closest neighbor sent them when they found out we're pagan. My mother, being my mother, set them down with a cup of tea and had a two-hour long conversation.
neutral  

Digital Malevolence

Greedy Bloodsucker

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:54 pm
Infection XIII
zz1000zz
Infection XIII
Jehova's Witnesses kept coming to my door a while back, but one day they came on the wrong day. I was pissed off and blasting Grendel. They knock on the door, so I do the best thing I can come up with.

I run to the kitchen, grab a bottle of red food coloring and spill it all over the floor and my shirt, then opened the door. Remember, this is all improvised in a matter of five seconds, so I just came up with the stupidest dialogue I can think off. Before they can utter a word I say "Oh! You guys must be the ones with the bloodstain remover! Hurry up, the cops are on their way." Looking confused and scared at the same time they simply turn away and walk.

Haven't seen them since.

I never understood harassing people like this. They have done nothing to provoke it. I especially do not understand people harassing them like this, then complaining when they get harassed for their "culture."

But hey, do enjoy your laughs.

How exactly is that harassing? I'm not the persistent one who, week after week, has to tell them(it's always the same people) over and over that I'm not interested in their religion, and that I don't want to be saved. I'd say that's provocation enough.

Commonly, harassment is behavior designed to disturb or upset. The example you provided was clearly designed to do both.

It is ridiculous for you to consider polite visitations provocation enough for harassment.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:20 am
zz1000zz
Infection XIII
zz1000zz
Infection XIII
Jehova's Witnesses kept coming to my door a while back, but one day they came on the wrong day. I was pissed off and blasting Grendel. They knock on the door, so I do the best thing I can come up with.

I run to the kitchen, grab a bottle of red food coloring and spill it all over the floor and my shirt, then opened the door. Remember, this is all improvised in a matter of five seconds, so I just came up with the stupidest dialogue I can think off. Before they can utter a word I say "Oh! You guys must be the ones with the bloodstain remover! Hurry up, the cops are on their way." Looking confused and scared at the same time they simply turn away and walk.

Haven't seen them since.

I never understood harassing people like this. They have done nothing to provoke it. I especially do not understand people harassing them like this, then complaining when they get harassed for their "culture."

How exactly is that harassing? I'm not the persistent one who, week after week, has to tell them(it's always the same people) over and over that I'm not interested in their religion, and that I don't want to be saved. I'd say that's provocation enough.

Commonly, harassment is behavior designed to disturb or upset. The example you provided was clearly designed to do both.

It is ridiculous for you to consider polite visitations provocation enough for harassment.
I'll put it this way, it was fun for me at the time; That's enough justification for me.  

L Ron Jeremy

Aged Hunter

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 11:47 am
Infection XIII
zz1000zz
Infection XIII
zz1000zz
Infection XIII

Haven't seen them since.

I'll put it this way, it was fun for me at the time; That's enough justification for me.

Hey, enjoy being a jerk. If some guy decides to beat you up for fun, I am sure he will enjoy it too.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 3:48 pm
zz1000zz

Hey, enjoy being a jerk. If some guy decides to beat you up for fun, I am sure he will enjoy it too.

Then I hope he does, but I sure as hell won't make it easy.  

L Ron Jeremy

Aged Hunter

Henneth Annun
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 12:23 am
Infection XIII
zz1000zz

Then I hope he does, but I sure as hell won't make it easy.
neutral  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 4:14 am
As a matter of principle, I almost hope a random act of violence strikes now. I do not normally wish ill on people I have not met, but really...  

zz1000zz
Crew

The Goth Apple

Dapper Dabbler

14,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:31 am
Digital Malevolence
The Goth Apple
Digital Malevolence
neutral
I'm afraid I don't follow what is meant by that emoticon.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:21 pm
Solicitors tempt me to create a sign which would be posted somewhere in my front yard that states the following:

Solicitors will be run through. Survivors will be beheaded.

AngelusSilenti

Digital Malevolence

Greedy Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 1:45 pm
The Goth Apple
Digital Malevolence
The Goth Apple
Digital Malevolence
neutral
It was a "Two hour conversation!" shocked emoticon, but more in the sense like 'I don't know what to say to that' kind of shocked emotion, rather than the "Holy s**t, really!?' one, like this - eek -  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 8:38 am
One time I was home from skool, or more like I want to sleep I got in late. And at 11am no one was home and the doorbell started to ring like crazy. I was going to ignore it but it still was ringing. I got up answered it. It was thoes Jehovah's Witnesses people and they said. "Finally someone came to the door." I looked at them like WTF do you want? then they were like: "Do you know who we are?" I just said: "No I'm going to back to bed." And was about to shut the dor when the guy actually tried to keep it open. He was like "I AM A MESSANGER FROM GOD!" I just said

"I AM A MESSANGER FROM THE DEVIL!" He started at me and then asked. "Your a Satanist?" I told him I was. And he tried to come into my house to preform a exorist on me. Called the cops on him,

Later found out he was some crazy nut that went around town trying to get people to join so that on "The Day" (whatever that is) they can all die and rejoin with Jesus Christ and finaly once and for all get rid of the sinners.

That day was really ******** up.  

Kahroo

The Goth Apple

Dapper Dabbler

14,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 10:29 pm
Digital Malevolence
The Goth Apple
Digital Malevolence
The Goth Apple
Digital Malevolence
neutral
It was a "Two hour conversation!" shocked emoticon, but more in the sense like 'I don't know what to say to that' kind of shocked emotion, rather than the "Holy s**t, really!?' one, like this - eek -
Oh, alright.
Though, the real surprise is that my mother limited herself to two hours.

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff