yes
  no i need silence
View Results

SADERR

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:13 am
Redneck by Lamb of God..
Just kidding, just kidding.
(But that song is okay)

For me it can be anything by Enya. Listening to Enya while I fall asleep helps calm me, and if I meditate (like I often do before I sleep) this music also seems to help me remember my dreams the next day.

And for when you said painting, I will change that to art in general.
Though sometimes I will listen to goth music while drawing, I almost always listen to oldschool rap and ska while drawing. (Something about the beats just helps me concentrate).  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:49 am
if I really need to relax, something from Siouxsie and the banshees, or The Bolshoi tends to do it. Also, THe Lurkers(an old punk band), classical music(partial to mozart, actually) and jazz. I love jazz music. Really I draw from all over the place to relax.
THe berst band, however, to get me relaxed, is Joy Division.  

Draco Vampir

Nik Ballion

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:54 am
Sopor and DCD here. Also a bit of Mephisto Walz.
Mmmm... jazz. thats it, I like to listen to it too but not to comfort me but to put me in the mood. I usually know to go to the jazz-clubs in the area and hand on coffee's, beer with a nice crowd and (sometimes) experimental artists.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:03 am
I'm not really a huge fan of clubs in general, probably because I don't like people very much.

I'm into a lot of the older jazz stuff. The Ink Spots, Kay Williams, that sort of thing. Also old Fred Estaire stuff.  

Draco Vampir

Music - Related Topics

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces