Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

.Vindicated.Of.Sanity.

8,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:13 pm
Heh, yeah, so I feel like an idiot. I'd posted in this guild a couple other times about this guy, and so it turns out he has a girlfriend. I am absolutely the last person on the face of the Earth to know anything about anything. My best friend knew, and she didn't tell me. She could have, but she couldn't bring herself to do it. So now, here I am, feeling like a complete and utter imbecile, because she knew all along and wouldn't tell me. I had to find out by unintentional eavesdropping. As opposed to one of my best friends on the face of the planet. Mostly I feel stupid about it because I couldn't see it when it was blindingly obvious, but a lot because I'm pretty hurt by it all, especially the fact that she couldn't bother to put me out of my misery. But that's another matter entirely.

So now I've been upset and mopey for a couple weeks, and I just can't get him out of my head. I've tried to find other guys, but none of them catch my interest like he did. There's one guy I thought I might like, but I don't feel about him anything like what I felt about my infatuation. This whole rigamarole has done nothing but ruin my self-esteem and self-worth, wrecked what I had in place for my life, exacerbated other crap I'm dealing with in my life at the moment, and just... utterly destroyed me. Everything reminds me of him. And I can't seem to smash it through my thick skull that he doesn't want me, that we will never have anything. I keep thinking of possibilities, like his girlfriend doesn't exist. I don't know how to get back to my old life, before him.

Worse, his girlfriend? She's a complete and utter b***h, and I'm not biased; all my friends agree, and she was like this before I knew this about her, this isn't a new condition. She's given me the dirtiest glares before, for no reason, I had done abso-f*cking-lutely nothing to her. She just gives off these 'megabitch' vibes. Don't know how he can stand her~!
She's even living at his HOUSE-- another fact my friend wouldn't tell me.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:05 pm
one of the number one ways to make yourself miserable is to believe that nothing will ever change.
just remember that eveything passes with time and as they do new things come, you should concern yourself now about preparing for whats to come. like a career  

June-iful

PrincessRocker1

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:11 pm
wow hun where do i start
well this is a hard thing u must being going through cant say iv'e been there but for as ur best friend goes i think that it wasnt right her not tellin you and all best friends dont keep big enough things like this away knowing that u have fallen for this guy so i feel its unjustice
and for the guy goes it gonna b pretty tought it always is when it comes to fallin for sum1 who you cant c ur self with other guys other then him trust me i know i am kinda in the same situation  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 7:18 am
all I can say is time will mend. It will be awhile before you can fall for another guy. Just get out and hang with your girl friends. They will help you keep your mind off of your heart break.  

Matron Mord Sith

.Vindicated.Of.Sanity.

8,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 11:06 pm
Heh, thanks dears <3

June, that is probably the best thing I've ever heard. It's so true. I should really try to focus on other areas of my life right now. Thank you <3

Princess, thanks :3 I know, I was so upset at her, though I never really told her. I'm still a little mad about it, too, which I know is bad, but I barely even see her anymore, she's always got better people to hang out with, it seems. So much for that...?
And awww, I'm so sorry to hear that sad It's a crap situation to be in. I hope things go well for you :3

Mord, that's so true, thank you :3 It's slowly getting better, but I still can't stop myself from thinking about him and looking out for him. Which I hate. And hanging with my girlfriends is pretty much impossible right now; they've all got boyfriends they're constantly talking about, which doesn't get my mind off it any, or they're constantly griping about their lack thereof in boyfriend land, or they're on vacation and have left me here to rot O;
Ah well. It'll be okay :3 I'm off to university in a little over a year anyhow. Things will get better.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 7:48 am
.Vindicated.Of.Sanity.
Heh, thanks dears <3

June, that is probably the best thing I've ever heard. It's so true. I should really try to focus on other areas of my life right now. Thank you <3

Princess, thanks :3 I know, I was so upset at her, though I never really told her. I'm still a little mad about it, too, which I know is bad, but I barely even see her anymore, she's always got better people to hang out with, it seems. So much for that...?
And awww, I'm so sorry to hear that sad It's a crap situation to be in. I hope things go well for you :3

Mord, that's so true, thank you :3 It's slowly getting better, but I still can't stop myself from thinking about him and looking out for him. Which I hate. And hanging with my girlfriends is pretty much impossible right now; they've all got boyfriends they're constantly talking about, which doesn't get my mind off it any, or they're constantly griping about their lack thereof in boyfriend land, or they're on vacation and have left me here to rot O;
Ah well. It'll be okay :3 I'm off to university in a little over a year anyhow. Things will get better.

Well, what you could do is pick up a hobby 3nodding One that will take up alot of you time at the moment. The less that you think about him the better. Your guy left an empty void in your heart and right now you need to fill that void with something else. For the time being let it be a fun hobby that will keep your mind off of him. I hope that helps a bit.  

Matron Mord Sith

26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff