Welcome to Gaia! ::

Maple Story

Back to Guilds

First Gaia-MS Guild. Come join the Gaian MapleStory community! 

Tags: maplestory, maple, story, nexon, wizet 

Reply Maple Story
FREE SHIPS?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Life is Like a Peanut

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:48 pm
So I went to the ship for orbis then i noticed I didnt get a ticket so I went back and it said they are free. Is this with the new patch? If so thats made sweet!!  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:46 am
Yeah it's in the announcement on the site when they state whats with the update.  

Jessikenz

7,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100

We Have A Winnar

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 7:22 pm
Unfortunately you still have to pay for the train to NLC. :<  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 8:13 am
I care to disagree. It isn't sweet. I know many people who are very upset because they've dished out massive amounts of mesos getting between islands for years and all of a sudden the super new players get to go pretty much wherever they want for free. Same goes with the stat point reset. That's just plain unfair to the older players.  

Orgasmic Cheese Puffs

Invisible Loiterer

Hari-Kari

200 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 7:32 pm
hieballa
I care to disagree. It isn't sweet. I know many people who are very upset because they've dished out massive amounts of mesos getting between islands for years and all of a sudden the super new players get to go pretty much wherever they want for free. Same goes with the stat point reset. That's just plain unfair to the older players.

I disagree I'd rather have it than not have it at all. I popped on today for the first time in a year and was SURPRISED and confused that there wasn't a change in mesos when I took the ship from that cloud place back to Vic. D: TOO many changes, but I think they're improvements.

THANK YOU, OP. I couldn't remember if we did have to pay or not, and this confirmed that there were more changes than I had read.  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 11:50 pm
Also still paying 20k to go TO and FROM Singapore stare

hieballa
Same goes with the stat point reset. That's just plain unfair to the older players.
This I do agree with. I have 11 str and 5 dex on my Priest and I shouldn't have to buy AP reset  

Jessikenz

7,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Zarow

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 2:38 pm
Jessikenz

hieballa
Same goes with the stat point reset. That's just plain unfair to the older players.
This I do agree with. I have 11 str and 5 dex on my Priest and I shouldn't have to buy AP reset

It's only 20k. Kill a few monsters. o-o
And you don't have to buy an AP reset. It's completely optional, so I don't understand what hieballa was getting at because old users and use them too.  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 7:48 pm
Good and bad.. good because we no longer have to pay, bad because curious noobs wander places they shouldn't -.-. I don't think it's that big of a deal that older players had to pay, I mean it wasn't too expensive o.o  

[Elkie]

Orgasmic Cheese Puffs

Invisible Loiterer

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 12:14 am
Zarow
Jessikenz

hieballa

It's only 20k. Kill a few monsters. o-o
And you don't have to buy an AP reset. It's completely optional, so I don't understand what hieballa was getting at because old users and use them too.

I'm not talking about the cs one. I'm talking about the first job stat reset -.-  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 7:06 pm
can anyone save me im stick on NLC on BROA
HELP!!! gonk  

shich

Thirteenth Hunter

9,225 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Millionaire 200
Maple Story

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff