Reply 26. ✿ - - - Boys
I was there ALL day with him...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Esora2

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:00 pm
And I didn't even have it in me to tell him I like him!! I feel like such a retard.

I'm I an idiot or what? gonk I spent about six hours at his house playing games with him, and I didn't even tell him what I thought...  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:53 pm
so what? you both know you like eachother enough to hang out all the time.
you're together all day . what more do you want.  

June-iful

Esora2

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 5:43 pm
June-iful
so what? you both know you like eachother enough to hang out all the time.
you're together all day . what more do you want.
The thing is, we have been friends for about three years now, and that's all we saw each other as. I know that he probably just thinks of me as a friend, and I think he'd rather want a cute, ditzy, tanned, spoiled girlfriend like the ones that are all in our third and fourth period classes. But I've come to accept that I have feelings for him, and I don't think he realizes that at all, and chances are, he'd reject me because that's all he thinks of me, is a friend.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 5:58 pm
well you could go on dates with him as friends
or a better idea, you and him could go on group dates where he takes someone he'd like to and you take someone else. that way he feels like you accept and respect what he wants and you get to go on dates with him. and eventually, if the group is different every time except for you and him, he'll grow more fond of you.  

June-iful

PrincessRocker1

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:01 pm
hun dont feel that way things like that happen and sometimes we as girl panic and become speachless
trust me you are not dumb and there will be another time ull spend with him n u can tell him how u feel  
26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games