Welcome to Gaia! ::

Taylor Lautner Fan Club!!

Back to Guilds

If you ADORE Taylor Lautner you are welcome! we got fun contests! latest news! and pictures! come on join join join join! 

Reply Taylor Lautner Fan Club!!
News i dug up... here birdy

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

roseankitty

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:09 pm
Taylor info.... for those who must know:

He is of French, Dutch, German, and Native American (Odawa and Potawatomi) ancestory.

He started Karate at the age of 6. He was soon invited to train with Seven Time world Karate Champion Mike Chat. When he was 8, he was asked to represent his country in the 12 and under division in the World Karate Association.

His acting started in a burger king comercial. He didn't make it, but he enjoyed it so much, that he continued into the acting field.

He continued to flourish in the martial arts circuit; in 2003, at only eleven years old, he was ranked number one in the world for NASKA's Black Belt Open Forms, Musical Weapons, Traditional Weapons and Traditional Forms and, by the age of twelve, he won Junior World Championships.

He began acting in 2001, in the film Shadow Fury, after that he got parts in Summerland, The Burnie Mac Show, and My Wife and Kids. Also he got a part on Danny Phantom as YoungBlood.

In 2005, He got his staring role in Sharkboy and Lavagirl in 3-D. He got to show his marcial art skills in this film. He then had a bunch of small roles in different shows and movies.

He also has had voice over work. Once again the Danny Phantom Character YoungBlood, then Whats New Scooby Doo?

more will be added... possible...  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:44 pm
awesome! thx  

Sassy Banana

roseankitty

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:16 am
i, for some odd reason, don't feel my self becoming a screaming fan girl, but yet a girl that respects his job and who he is. Also giving him props for being able to deal with all that stress that goes along with the job.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 1:49 pm
Thanks for the info!  

Chelceis
Crew

roseankitty

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 4:30 pm
np... i might post more over the weekend.. like i said... lol  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 8:57 pm
THANKYOU SO MUCH I ALWAYS WONDERD WHT HE WAS MAN IS HE SEXXXY  

Hot iloveedwardcullen

Roz-teck

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 9:53 pm