Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply PathWays
My Personal Path(under consturction)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxBlueRoguexX

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 12:06 pm
*edited on 4/11/09*(incomplete)
my personal background:
my mother comes form tribal South America (Colombia to be exact)and my father is half Irish and half Apache. My beliefs are sorta a mish mosh of the beliefs of these these cultures.(at least i believe so, its what they have told me i could be wrong).

I believe in a God and Goddess and that they are the only powers other than that of the spirits(both animal and man) and they govern what is right and wrong in the world
and my irish grandmother tought me about the elder furthark ruins
my grandfather, about animal spirits and the spirit world

Also know i practice alone or only with family and don't know if anyone shares anything similar to my path

contents
2.Our sword and Shield
3.Our fathers Guiding Hand
4. The Power that binds us and its nature
5.A gift from the Gods  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 6:53 pm
XxBlueRoguexX
and my father is both irish and apache.
Would you be able to explain how that works?
Quote:
i believe in a God and Goddess and that they are the only powers other than that of the spirits(both animal and man) and they govern what is right and wrong in the world
I'm a little confused. This theology isn't present in any of the cultures you mentioned. Could you explain how you came to this conclusion?
Quote:

the three fold rule
This too isn't present in any of the cultures you mentioned. May I ask how it is phrased? How is it expressed? What brought you to these understandings?
Quote:

Was there something in particular that brought her to rely on Germanic runes over the runes of the Gael?

Quote:
Could you tell us more about this? What is the name of your spirit world? What tradition did he hail from?

What does the practice he taught you look like?
Quote:

some of the magic i learned from my mother is contradictory to wiccian practices
Oh? Like what?  

TeaDidikai

XxBlueRoguexX

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:16 am
TeaDidikai
XxBlueRoguexX
and my father is both irish and apache.
Would you be able to explain how that works?
Quote:
i believe in a God and Goddess and that they are the only powers other than that of the spirits(both animal and man) and they govern what is right and wrong in the world
I'm a little confused. This theology isn't present in any of the cultures you mentioned. Could you explain how you came to this conclusion?
Quote:

the three fold rule
This too isn't present in any of the cultures you mentioned. May I ask how it is phrased? How is it expressed? What brought you to these understandings?
Quote:

Was there something in particular that brought her to rely on Germanic runes over the runes of the Gael?

Quote:
Could you tell us more about this? What is the name of your spirit world? What tradition did he hail from?

What does the practice he taught you look like?
Quote:

some of the magic i learned from my mother is contradictory to wiccian practices
Oh? Like what?

wahmbulance wasn't done yet srry wahmbulance

my father was both becasue my grandfather was one and my grandmother was another so he's half each

i am also not sure if these practices relate to those viewed by my ancestors i know only what i have been thought and this is my attempt to recite it....

please delete post to allow my full explaniation pm me questions if you can't wait till i'm done  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:43 am
2. Our Sword And Shield
The all seeing father, the almighty lord, and king of the morning sky. Whatever way you see him there is only one God and he is much loved be humanity(as much other religions focus on him and not the other half of creation). I Believe that he is the same god worshiped but most other religions even though we may see him differently.

He is our Sword through him we gain the strength defeat our enemy's and over come life's challenges. He is good morality and judgment and as he guides with his right hand he rewards or punishes with his left.

The all knowing mother, Queen of the night Sky. Much forgotten by the younger brother(those who don't know or acknowledge the female side of creation), She is vast knowledge and wisdom. and as our earthly mothers do she know much and sees all. To love her is to allow her to guide us on our quest for understanding. No secret is unknown to our mother and through her love for us we sometimes gain a view into the knowledge of the universe.

She is also our shield, her cloak like the pant leg of our earthly mothers shields us from harm.

Together God and Goddess form our sword and shield to guide and protect us on our path in both this life and what ever lies beyond death  

XxBlueRoguexX

XxBlueRoguexX

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:18 am
3.Our Fathers Guiding hand
Negativity and Negative energy are not a part of nature, in the sence that they weren't created or set in motion by God and Goddess. These forces instead were the work of man forged in dark hearts negative energy can take a life of its own and effect those around us.

It is our responsibility to do our best do contribute the least to the pool of negativity.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:40 pm
XxBlueRoguexX

wahmbulance wasn't done yet srry wahmbulance
No worries. Once the rest of your posts are up, I'll delete my post and repost it.
Quote:

my father was both becasue my grandfather was one and my grandmother was another so he's half each
Hmmm... that isn't really how being Irish works. When you talk about living cultures- it's participation in that culture that makes you part of the group.
Quote:

i am also not sure if these practices relate to those viewed by my ancestors i know only what i have been thought and this is my attempt to recite it....
Fair enough. Perhaps we could explore the origins together?  

TeaDidikai

PathWays

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff