Welcome to Gaia! ::

Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for Panic! At The Disco fans to gather and discuss. 

Tags: Panic! At The Disco, Brendon Urie, Music 

Reply PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild
I think I found Sarah's twitter

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

music is living

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 12:46 pm
Bden's girlfriend...or at least what we though.

I was reading the updates and he responded to someone by saying "@hellosawah am I sexuaaaaal!"
about 9 hours ago from Tweetie

so I was like "ummm what was this about?" so I clicked on "@hellosawah" and then her icon pic was the one of "her" and Bden holding hands. Look at: http://twitter.com/hellosawah

What do you think?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 12:57 pm
It is her (: .

She actually replied back to my twitter. 0:
(I asked if the movie Adventureland was good lol
I kinda got excited 0: . Noo jk shes just a regular person like you and me!)

OhgeezI'msojealousofher xd

Panda Cheval

music is living

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 1:47 pm
That's cool. And for her sake I hope she stays a "normal" person. Let's keep her out of the spotlight as much as possible. No matter what their "bond" is, let's swear that if she ends up in the spotlight it's not because of us. I don't want any more "famous" girlfriends. Swear?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 2:01 pm
music is living
That's cool. And for her sake I hope she stays a "normal" person. Let's keep her out of the spotlight as much as possible. No matter what their "bond" is, let's swear that if she ends up in the spotlight it's not because of us. I don't want any more "famous" girlfriends. Swear?
If you really didn't want to put her in the spotlight.. why post her twitter on here for all of us to see and stalk? xp

But yeah, I saw that earlier too, when Brendon posted that. (It said he posted it "about 36 minutes ago" and I was excited xp South Africa is only an hour or two ahead of me, timezone-wise.)

Polyphonic Twilight

music is living

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 2:10 pm
Polyphonic Twilight
music is living
If you really didn't want to put her in the spotlight.. why post her twitter on here for all of us to see and stalk? xp

But yeah, I saw that earlier too, when Brendon posted that. (It said he posted it "about 36 minutes ago" and I was excited xp South Africa is only an hour or two ahead of me, timezone-wise.)

good point. I guess I was still in shock so let's let this not leave this guild. xp  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 2:29 pm
The thing about twitter, is whenever you @reply someone, their username is out there for everybody else to see. So. Anyone following Brendon can find her.

I just realized that I follow like almost 45 people. And I almost started following all of We The Kings but then decided not to.
I'm such a Twitter addict! xp

Polyphonic Twilight

Panda Cheval

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 2:43 pm
Polyphonic Twilight
The thing about twitter, is whenever you @reply someone, their username is out there for everybody else to see. So. Anyone following Brendon can find her.

I just realized that I follow like almost 45 people. And I almost started following all of We The Kings but then decided not to.
I'm such a Twitter addict! xp

I'm just following Panic at the Disco, Fall Out Boy, friends, Obama, youtube/blogtv people
;D!
I got one of my friends to join! Now to get most of them to join lol!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 5:45 pm
She looks like Katy Perry.
It's kind of freaky how much they look alike...
Anyone else think so?  

PR1NC3SS T1G3R

Panda Cheval

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 6:03 pm
PR1NC3SS T1G3R
She looks like Katy Perry.
It's kind of freaky how much they look alike...
Anyone else think so?

I KNOW RIGHT!? <- whoa freak out xd .
When she was with Jeremy I thought she was Katy Perry for a second
3nodding

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:59 am
So now, apparently, they're going back out? xD

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:00 am
OMG. She just updated saying that she's in Michigan! cool That's where I am!!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:40 pm
PrimeOdd
OMG. She just updated saying that she's in Michigan! cool That's where I am!!
When I read that, I meant to tell you xp heart  

Polyphonic Twilight

PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces