Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
OneXonE! Roleplay wanted

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

assassinatrix

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 9:18 am

Hello! < /D

You must be interested in Rping!
~else you wouldn't be here of course~

I am looking for new Rp partners,
hopefully those that type quite a bit, seeing as I am rather long winded on my own, a paragraph or so most times. Longer if I could get someone else that could do the same,

But anyways...

Anyone interested you can post here, I am normally on more than once a day, and for half the night more often than not. As soon as I get online I always check my Rps to see if anything has changed and to reply; so I am pretty constant.
I do not like chatspeak, or txt talk, whichever you want to say. Be semi-lit. The very literate people do not always like me, because I am quite certain I make 'grammatical errors' rather often. Not because I do not know better, but just because I am having fun and not always so strictly worried about such things. Plus, everyone makes mistakes sometimes. That I can take. But if you write me an eight word sentence, and only two words are spelled right, "Hi" and "I", I will more than likely just be like FTW?!? -rofls-

I Do Not like real life Rps. Mainly, because I get enough of that IN R.L. . So I like fantasy, and tons of it. < /3
Also, if you like to twist the Rps into romance type storylines, I am fine with that. BUT, for all romance, it must be a male, to meh -the female-. Sowwy, I like yaoi, - heart burning_eyes heart - A LoT! But I don't rp it.
Master / Slave type roleplays are also a fav., but I am submissive, I cannot even Rp as the dominant one because the attempt is laughable.
sweatdrop xd xd xd xd

If you like to Rp im pms, or just want to Pm me to get my attention, then by all means go ahead. 3nodding
Also, I have YIM if you would like to Pm me there, or e-mail me.
~ Surprisingly I had an rp going over yahoo once, it was fun. ^o^ ~
Assassinatrix105@yahoo.com

Anyway, lookin forward to hearing from ya!
~Going to go *lurk* in the sub forums and most likely the chatterbox, whee ~

This does not mean that I am quitting any other Roleplays I am currently in. I simply juggle a few things at once. Hopefully that way I can be occupied so I am not bored. ^-^  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 4:49 pm
~*~ BUMP ~*~

assassinatrix

Tsugayashi

4,450 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 1:37 am
Aw how sad, the thread seems lonely and cold without anyone to keep you company lol . I haven't done one on one rp's for a couple years, but I highly doubt that means I have any diminished skills. After all I'm still quite the active roleplayer. If you would be interested in setting up anything, let me know. I'd be more than happy to be an "entertainer" of your free-time if you will.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:57 am
Oh, another long winded person! This is awesome! Anyways, I'm interested because I recently picked up roleplaying again since choir is nearly over (and I gained six hours in my week because it's no there. I think fantasy is great because yes, I agree, we get enough real life. I don't have any plots at the moment.

I am more frequently checking my e-mail but doing it on the forums is fine.

If you're interested either PM me (i might pm you) or email me at symphonicdisasters@gmail.com  

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200

addlen24

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 11:03 am
ill rp with somw one just pm me  
03 One-on-One RPs

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash