Reply 1X1 Role Plays
Cursed Love Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iSupaScribble

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 6:51 pm
Xavier walked back in the house with two more bags, setting them down when he saw the animals freaking out, growling at him and Rina. He looked slightly puzzled, picking up Copper only to be bitten on the hand. He scowled and yanked his hand back, hastily setting Copper back down, looking confused, and angry. "What's gotten into you, Copper?" He muttered, looking at his hand then at Rina.  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 5:40 pm
Rina had been trying to get past one of the bigger dogs, when it lunged towards her, tackling her down to the ground quickly. She put her hands against it, trying to push it off as it's jaws snapped right in front of her face.

Aeron didn't want them to be attacking Rina as badly but if things got out of control he would stop them from going near her.....Xavier on the other hand would have to fend for himself. He leaned against the wall, just watching all of the animals go crazy.  

5Bulletproof-Marshmellows
Crew

iSupaScribble

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 2:38 pm
Xavier shoved the dog off of Rina, glaring at it as he gave a loud sharp whistle, glaring more. Instantly, the dog lowered it's head, only to look up and growl again, snarling at him. He sighed and lead Rina to his bedroom, shutting the door behind him, frowning. "Are you okay? I'm really sorry.. They must be spooked again.. They've never acted like this.." Xavier muttered, running his hands through his hair as the animals seemed to be going crazy. He looked over at her before leaving the room, wanting to put the animals out before they did any serious damage to things. He got chased outside, taking them all the way to the end of his yard before turning around and running back inside, shutting the door before they could get in, frowning. The only animal in the house was his sickly kitten who was too weak to really do anything to him. "It's safe now." He calmly called out, having scratches and bites all over his legs. He started cleaning, feeling guilty that Rina had nearly gotten hurt.  
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 3:53 pm
Rina caught her breath as he pushed the dog away and got up. After going into Xavier's bedroom, since that was where he lead her to, she leaned against the wall. "It's fine..." she said, even though she knew it wasn't. Sheh couldn't understand why all the animals were acting...so strange. They had been fine when they had taken them from that horrible petshop. Looking back over at the door, she realized that Xavier had left again, which made her want to follow him. She soon heard him call out, she walked out and found him quickly. Seeing his scratches and bite marks, she sighed.

Aeron watched him pull Rina into another room and soon come out. As soon as all the animals were outside, them acting like that stopped. He sat down on the couch, looking over at Rina when she finally came out. Seeing the sad look that she was giving Xavier, just made him want to rip him apart, but he stayed calm and in his spot.  

Crew

iSupaScribble

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 6:52 pm
"I'm really sorry that he attacked you.. I told you that they've been acting weird, almost as if someone's coming in and scaring the crap out of them. But it never got this bad until now. Are you okay? Did the dog hurt you? Ahh.. I'm really sorry.." Xavier muttered, walking over to her, looking her over, searching for any nicks or cuts, feeling bad.  
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 7:07 pm
"I'm fine..." she said even though she had claw marks on her shoulders but that was about it. He had a lot more scratches than her and she didn't want him to worry about her. "It's not your fault." Rina said as he said sorry to her. Her shoulder was slightly bleeding, but he wouldn't be able to tell...hopefully.  

Crew

iSupaScribble

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 7:11 pm
"Rina, if you're hurt, please, just let me know so that I can tend to it before it gets infected. I don't know what viruses were going around that shop, and I don't want you getting sick or anything like that, so please, just let me know if it hurt you." Xavier pleaded, frowning. He blamed himself, the animals had gone crazy, he should've kept them outside before he brought her home, he should have known.  
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 7:27 pm
She sighed before taking her jacket off and rolling up her sleeves, showing her slightly bleeding shoulders were the dog's claws had gone through her skin. She looked back over at him, waiting, hoping that he would tend to his own wounds first. "You should take care of your scratches." Rina said, wiping some blood off with her finger.  

Crew

iSupaScribble

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 7:57 am
"I'll handle that later." Xavier told her, smiling as he lead her to the bathroom and gently started cleaning her shoulders with a rag, being gentle about it. He put bandaids on the cuts, smiling as he started on himself, using the bathtub to wash off the blood.  
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 3:44 pm
She breathed in sharply once but that was about it. She wasn't used to other people taking care of her wounds or scratches. Rina watched him, smiling a little when the pain subsided. "Thanks." she said, looking at him.  

Crew

iSupaScribble

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:14 pm
Xacier had been gentle with her, being as gentle as he could, flinching when she'd take the occasional sharp intake of breath. Then when she smiled and such, he flashed her smile back. "No problem. Did he get you anywhere else? Are you okay?" He asked softly, watching her.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:42 pm
She shook her head. "I don't think so." she looked back at him, wondering when he would start taking care of his own wounds since he had more of them. Sure, it still hurt, but she would live. "I'm fine." Rina looked away for a second, down at his hands that were still bleeding slightly. She ran one of her fingers next to one of the scratches. "What about you?" she asked quietly.  

Crew

1X1 Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas