Welcome to Gaia! ::

Underground Webcomic Organization (U.W.O.)

Back to Guilds

Tired of the same old Manga stories and want to write your own ORIGINAL MANGA/COMICS, then this is the place for you! 

Tags: Arts, manga, comic, drawing, writing 

Reply The Creator's Critique Area (feedback)
My most recent drawing- Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Serena Rhapsodos

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:47 am
RiceAndPotatoes

What if you have a character who can lift a 1000 pounds like nothing. Would I need him to have superbullging arms confused . My character wouldn't look as cool if his arms were as big as a trunk rofl.

There's always a nice middle ground.
Seriously Angeal, he's got arms but not arms  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 4:03 am
DarKlawStudios
So you'd rather him have scrawny little bishounen arms, then? rofl

*shrug* It's your hypothetical character, do as you will. Find a middle ground or something. Doesn't have to be an extreme.
actually, it's not my character. clouds arms were always pretty much skinny. many, many anime characters have had skinny arms and super strength. there's no rules to manga/anime. it's only your OPINION that the arms should be more muscular. and yes, if he was my character, i would rather have his arms skinny rather than muscular. it's more interesting to me.  

Gangster in a blanky

8,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100

AEAcomics

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 11:25 am
I was replying to RiceAndPotatoes comment.

But yeah, that is my opinion and personal preference. lol  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 9:13 pm
I find it kinda funny though because I several of my characters are extremly strong (but I make sure they don't look skrawny). And Ill have them fight these guys how have musscles that are the size of trees, and the big guys get pwned. Just ironic, the guys with big muscles are the weaker guys in my comic ideas. rolleyes  

RiceAndPotatoes

Moondoggy09

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 9:37 pm
Im the same I suppose its something about the greater the size difference the more impressed readers are when they see the underdog win  
The Creator's Critique Area (feedback)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff