Reply Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People
Asian guys haveing feminine features ? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lunar_Winter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 7:06 am
I wouldn't say most Asian guys are like that. I mean, there's a good dosage of the nerdy-looking ones too. But yea, there are more and more feminine Asian guys that I'm seeing around my area. It's kinda neat, since you feel more of a connection with those guys.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:24 pm
Definitely!
My guy friend is Chinese and tons of people tell him he looks like a girl all the time because he has such nice feminine features!  

Danxe Angel

Eli_dude2

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 10:07 pm
well.. im a pretty hairy ape.. but thats probably cus im half white..  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:39 pm
I'm a female Asian, but I actually prefer my men to be somewhat feminine looking, because they can be so beautiful! Only very very rarely have I ever seen a white person look feminine.
Hairy-ness on guys is just gross! I like them nicely shaven; no mustache, beard (a goatee may be acceptable heart ), leg hair, armit-hair, and possibly no arm-hair. And the usual no-to-little hair in the nose and ears and back...
I don't like looking at too many of the white guys that I know too much because they've naught to look at. They have that German look with the square-jaw, big head, thick neck, big-bones, not-being-lean, and no waist! gonk
Beautiful Asian men (well, except ShinDong and EunHyuk) User ImageUser Image  

Poison Fairy Sennyo

6,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

MAGNUM777

Shameless Citizen

7,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:45 pm
I'm skinny as hell, pretty much have no excess body hair, and I'm asian. Yet I don't think i look anything like a girl. I'm the kind of person who eats his weight in junk food ever day but actually ends up losing weight... somehow...  
Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff