Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Chatterbox
The Original Seven Deadly Sins ~Join us now~

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kamen Ride

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 7:58 pm
Welcome to Gaia's original Seven Deadly Sins.

This is not only a hangout, but a very successful guild. Here you may chat or roleplay, maybe find a sin you like and begin to serve under them.

The Sins Are:

User Image
Pride the Sin

User Image
Kamen Ride

User Image
~Open~

User Image
~Sadly Open~

User Image
RiverBloodmoon

User Image
~Open~

User Image
Screaming Murder

The Seven Deadly Sins thread/guild is as it seems. A roleplay where 7 people take on the roles of the Seven Deadly Sins. At the moment we have 3 sins open for grabs.

In the roleplay there is no set character for anyone. If you wanted to be a sin and there was an open spot you can apply for it. You can make the character however you wanted.

At the moment or leader is redesigning the guilds roleplay so it can Enjoyable for everyone. Feel free to join us though in our Thread.

Each sin has a list underlings so don't feel pressured to just join someone who asks you. If you are the lusty person alive don't join sloth or whoever because they seem empty. This thread/guild is for your enjoyment by embracing your true nature.

Please join me(Greed) and the other wonderful people in the thread for a fun time. All we ask is you join the guild and are as active as you can be/want.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 9:11 pm
No one? You can't all be saints. Oh how dumb of me. Did I mention the frequent events in the guild? From now till the seventh of April the guild is running a slave auction(All within the TOS I assure you). One person at the moment has a 49k bid on them(Too bad it isn't me...).
Some of the events we have planned are:
Lyrical and Sinful facts guessing games. (With Prizes)
An Easter Bunny Hunt (Still working out the details)
We not to long ago had a drinking game...(Will post details if asked.)

Kamen Ride

Naota3

4,400 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 8:12 pm
I'm lazy and when ever a storm hits my town I get angry some reason  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 6:08 pm
sigh ill join and take a spot.  

haseo9

Kamen Ride

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 6:17 pm
You don't take a spot. You apply for one. We've been around for awhile and we are already filling in the sins. We just want active members to serve under the sins and enjoy their time with the thread.

Our Thread was featured on the new homepage. Boo-Yah bitches!!!!!!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 5:50 pm
So, it's like a chat and role-playing guild, correct? It's been forever since I've roleplayed anything.

_ignore Ignore while reading thread_

Sounds like fun. I'll consider joining. The sin Envy is just my kind of personality. I just hope you don't get overrun with Full Metal Freaks.

BreathLessX
Crew

Kamen Ride

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 6:40 pm
Yes yes. Literate people please come. You will be accepted for you and your sinful nature. So basically Naota3 stay the ******** away. I mean...oops.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 3:41 pm

Sounds interesting. So we basically try to join the sin we associate ourselves with? Or can we join the sin we want to roleplay under? :0 I'm most likely Sloth, being the biggest procrastinator ever, but I kind of want to roleplay a character under Gluttony xD

Puppetry

Kamen Ride

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 5:10 pm
You can join under whoever you want for what ever reasons. The thread is for general chat and small roleplay or what ever you'd like. The guild which is being re-designed will soon feature a large roleplay that anyone can join.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 10:59 am
I'm not really interested, but If I did join, I'd totally be under Sloth. cool  

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

haseo9

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 11:03 am
Kamen Ride
You don't take a spot. You apply for one. We've been around for awhile and we are already filling in the sins. We just want active members to serve under the sins and enjoy their time with the thread.

Our Thread was featured on the new homepage. Boo-Yah bitches!!!!!!

well ill apply i guess. send me a link  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:32 pm
ive applied n,.,n  

koblot

Profitable Prophet

4,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:52 pm
I totally would join if I had any confidence role playing or fit into any category. Like Sloth and Envy best though.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 7:26 pm
I am wrath no doubt  

stalwart as the Mount

7,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50
Chatterbox

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers