Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
~*~Celestial Beginnings~*~ <Catastrophia and Siluriel>

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

assassinatrix

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 1:03 pm
Deep in the Ancient Forest hidden in the uncharted depths of Earth, where no mortal dare entreat entry lay one of the worlds last defenses against destruction, or its final doom. The final protector or betrayer.
Ancient trees thousands of feet wide grew tall enough to brush the clouds, thier roots breaking up the forest floor with six and seven feet high curls and lumps as they searched for food and sunlight along the floor. The canopys so dense only macrabre sunlight could filter down, causing the soil to be covered in rare and colorful plants, mushrooms, thick lichen and moss of colors from every end of the spectrum. The soil black and still full of nutrients, having never touched the pollutions of the mortals and thier machinery and man made technology.
Huge hulking animals that defied explanation grew to towering heights and looks in these woods, creatures still of old magic. The air thrummed with power and the conscious of the earth in her last uncharted domain. This was the last domain, and the last defense, that kept the celestial underground. With the last few awakenings the celestial had wreaked untold havoc across the worlds. One ended in nearly obliterateing all the mortals, in a long firey battle against the old gods and thier armies, where the world was purged of evil by fire. But, as was the humans own downfall, they are not a perfect race, and every few centuries the celestial is awoken by the cries of the earth to purge the world of the things that harm it. Humans always forget the old lessons, and they turn to myths, fables, fairy tales, legends. The celestial sunk atlantis, blew the greecians and romans and all of early europe into the stone age again. Everytime the celestial is awoken, a choice was made, to be good or evil in its nature as it was released. Each of its past choices was that it was stay pure. But the last time it returned to its rest, it warned the earth. It said, as it lay dark glittering wards around its resting place, that should it be awoken again, after all the depravity it had witnessed, all the so called good turned evil, that it may not choose the good clear path again. The old gods of the time shook in terror until it resumed its rest, never breathing easily. Until they heard its last words to the earth mother. They feared it turning evil, as it would surely destroy them all should it ever try. But as it was older than them all, there was nothing they could do. As the centuries passed, the celestial lay dormant. And the gods and mortals eventually forgot again. Now the earth continually wept under the onslaught of the humans and thier machinations.
The wards around the celestial which kept it dormant also kept it supplied with information as the years passed, on all the languages, the technology, the new things that changed over the times. It would also fail and awaken the celestial when the earth choose to end the wards.

Now, the earth has broken. Her heart weeps for what she shall release into the humans, but there is aught else she can do. As the battles between abbaddons and warlocks, mages, and the other magickal sentient races grew stronger, something Legion put into effect when he picked up his destiny long ago, the earth wept. But the day came, and the wards were broken.

Deep in the ancient forest, in the center under the mightiest tree, the ground began to shake. The animals cried in anger and fear as they ran away, while the ground around the tree began to buckle and roll, the roots pulling up and slamming the ground with terrifying force. Leaves fell in droves from the top as branches split and crackes, falling and smaching into the ground thousands of feet below. Suddenly all was silent, and the fleeing animals stopped, frozen, staring at the tree that was suddenly somehow different. A single beat was heard through the forest and the earth, followed sluggishly by another, then another, until the beating became steady and faster, pounding though the forest. Then the sound stopped, although the beating continued, and a deep breath filled lungs laden with the dust of centuries. A long slow hiss reverberated through the underground tomb, as blood shot eyes snapped open in fury, swirling black eyes with silver sparks and dark deep blue pupils. The tree buckled and suddenly was hurled from its spot, crashing into other trees and falling to the ground. The huge gaping cavern where the trees roots had been lit with a silver flash of blinding light. The creatures gathered around in stunned dimay, thier insticts of old pulling them forward as some unkown part of them whispered through thier minds.
A shadowed figure floated up from the depths of the earth, landing gently on the earthen ground with bare feet between the animals, who each lowered thier heads to the ground as the creature looked around. Information continued to assail the creature of the current century, and of how to blend in with the other mortals. The celestial was not overly tall, and resembled a mortal by the body alone. Not six feet in height, black hair curled down around a lithe body of sleek muscles and shapely curves. Skin a slightly pale color, sparkling white lights dancing under its skin until its power receded slightly so that it was off the radar. The black and blue eyes looked around, the fury rolling off of it in waves receded until it became calm again, and decided it would take a little bit of time to decide if it would be evil, or good this time. Full lips parted in a grim dangerous smile as it held out its arms to attire itself properly. With a thought, a billowing outfit formed. Wide sleeves ended past its elbows, a wide off the shoulder neckline bared its throat and shoulders, a pair of fitted jeans with wide legs appeared, then almost as an afterthought to the culture faded them with a rip on one knee, suede black boots ended its outfit. A silver dragon appeared around its head and twisted until it settled around its neck and froze in place, turning into a silver torc of a dragon catching its tail, shrinking until it looked like normal jewelry, colors flowed across its shoulders and back as a large tattoo painted itself into being of a snarling white tiger, raking its claws at a radiently colored pheonix whose beak was open with a soundless scream of rage, the tails and bottoms curving around its ribs and down.
A mirthless laugh sounded like the twinkling of bells as the celestial looked around, a soft honeyed voice poured out of its throat.
"I am back." She smiled, and Catastrophia winked at the animals, and dissappeared, only to reappear in a place close to the worst fighting to see for herself what was going on in another part of the worldly universe.

Venom's note: This is a noncanonical sort-of-Cabal RP  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 1:13 pm
Castastrophia landed in a shaded alleyway in Vegas, stepping out into the street with a lithe confident stride. It was nearly twilight and the shadows were lengthening as the sun lowered behind the buildings and skyscrapers. She manifested a pair of small black sunglasses to hide her unusual eyes, pushing her hands into her pockets to appear nonchalant as she read the air currents. There were many places now broken as though from a war and many things different as she looked around, sifting through things as she continued to assimilate information. From other levels of existence she could hear backlashes where more fights were raging, but at the moment she was unconcerned with those and ignored them, still listening on earth for things that were off. Standing by the rubble of a destroyed building she lowered her sunglasses, tossing her hair back over her shoulder and arching a raven brow in speculation.
"Hmm..."  

assassinatrix

Venom3001

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:14 pm
Siluriel's eye twitched. The masked figure in front of him, who had a gun laid across his lap as he looked something up on a computer, turned around.

"You felt it too, Lord Siluriel?" he asked. Siluriel's answer was a mere smile, but it conveyed all that the masked one needed to know.

"Cathaediel, I want the Path of Truth out of this city at least until I figure out what that is. I hear the Hunters' Coven wants to plant a Lucifex Bomb in the Cabal Coalition's Madrid base. Take Dulatiel and another pair for the mission.

"So be it; it shall be done," the masked one replied. He left the room.

Siluriel flicked open a cell phone and hit a speed dial button. "Maratriel, I want to make a dramatic entrance in Vegas. Find the source of - ah, you felt it too. I'd have expected as much. Find it and Luci-bomb me into the area."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:10 pm
Catastrophia straightened, her fingers tapping an eratic beat on her thigh. It seems my prescence has been felt. It was like the knowledge of her awkening was pinging through the world like a pionball machine through all those sensitive enough to feel it. Turning on her heel she stalked down the street, manifesting a long black duster over her clothes as the night air seemed to be getting colder. She slid her hands into her pockets and continued down the street towards a loud bar with what sounded like rock music pouring out of the stereos. A slight smile curved her lips. One thing I like about this century. Its music..
Walking up to the bouncer she lowered her sunglasses and smiled at him. As the burly mans eyes glazed over he opened and held the door for her, smiling at her lopsidedly. She raised her sunglasses back up and padded over to the bar, sitting with her back to the wall at the end of the bar and flicking her finger at the bartender. After a moment he walked over with blank eyes, sitting a drink in front of her and then moving off as though nothing had occurred. She idly sipped her drink, pondering her next move. She knew, at the moment, that none of the ones she was looking for where anywhere in the city. But she was unsure exactly what she wanted to do next, so she simply sat and sipped her drink for a moment.  

assassinatrix

assassinatrix

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 2:15 pm
Catastrophia stared down into her empty glass, half wishing she actually could get drunk, but because of her system there was no way she could possibly ingest enough alchohol, or drugs for that matter, to dilute her thinking or sway her in any way. Standing she dropped a couple of gold coins on the bar, to which the bartenders eyes bulged as he eagerly scooped them up, likely making calculations for how much they were worth. She pushed back her seat and stepped out of the bar onto the street, inhaling the air outside. Catching a faint whiff of old violence she turned from the club and made her way down the street, ignoring the boistrous couple of burly leather clad men who reeked of alchohol that burst out of the bar not far behind her. She ignored them and turned down an alleyway, looking up to see odd marks and a few scorch marks along the walls too high up for a normal mortal to have done. Lips twitching she continued, looking around with her hands in her pockets. Thinking she would find the nearest gravyard and see if there were any recent necromancy vibes she turned from her route to head the other direction back out of the alley and saw the two men who had been staggering drunk moments before now trying vainly to creep down the alleyway behind her.
She arched a raven brow, tilting her head to the side and pasted a sweet smile on her face, widening her eyes so that they looked innocent and rather stupid. The men advanced, muttering under thier fetid breath and laughing, elbowing each other with lewd comments. A few steps from her they halted, and one pulled out a thick chain he wrapped around one meaty fist, the other pulled a long but rather small thin pipe out of his boot. "L'isten here girlie, we'ell let 'ja go iffen yous gives us them pretty coins you got there.. " The other elbowed him with a lewd grin and gestured with the chain. "An' that pretty a** there toos girlie."
She tilted her head to the other side, widening her smile and clasped her hands together behind her back. "No, I don't think I will do that. But you two apes can go get a peice of each others mom if you would like." She frowned then, thinking perhaps she had said that rather, what was it this century talks like? such an odd dialect.., uncool? She shrugged and huffed out a breath. "Now if you two lugs will excuse me I have an earlier date.." The two swelled up with rage and thier faces blotched with color, veins standing out in thier necks as they cursed her. Suddenly they lunged at her together and she sighed softly. "I almost hoped it would not come to this.."
She simply turned to the side, and the two men went sprawling forward onto the ground. The one with the pipe sat holding his head cursing loudly, while the one with the chain was quicker and shot up. He whipped his hand so that the chain came whisteling towards her face. Unflinching her eyes hardened, and her arm a blur she caught the chain and wrapped it around her forarm, tugging and the man was yanked forward. He snarled and charged towards her arms outstretched. She yanked the chain again to keep him off balance and yanked a dagger from the sheath on her upper thigh. A flash of silver and a sickening sound follwed her action as the man went past her and slammed into the brick wall and slid to the ground. Blood bubbled up between his lips and poured past his hands where he tried to hold his stomach together past the large gash. He coughed, eyes fearful and glaring hatred as his lifesblood spilled out. She turned her back on him to see the other one scrambling up and trying to run. Her arm shot out and the dagger tumbled end over end through the air and embedded itself in the back of the mans skull. He hit the ground with a thud, not a twitch belying his state. She stomped over to him and put her booted foot on his back, grasping the hilt of her dagger she yanked it out, making a loud crunch as something cracked and blood poured out. Leaning down she cleaned her blade off on the mans shirt then slid it back into the sheath on her thigh.
Straightening she adjusted her duster and tossed her hair over her shoulder, stalking to the end of the alleyway. Without another thought to the men she turned down another street and headed towards that large hollow spot that belied the prescence of a graveyard, curiously close to the one rather large earthy spot which had to be a park.

I wonder if I should simply give my prescence away?.... Nah. Let them find me.. I will not hide.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 10:49 pm
Trgt @ Vegas Grvyrd
>Any Angelic figures within it?
>2-3
>Drop me in front of one and get out of there.
>Thy will be done. Recall in mabe half-min

Maratriel put his cell phone away and cloaked himself, quickly memorizing the layout of the graveyard before pulling his Chameleonic around himself entirely and equalizing his mana signature with the area around him. One deft step at a time, he made his way behind a figure of an Angel, wings outstretched, over a tombstone.

He pressed his palm to the cold, rough stone. His mana began to pour into it, a cocktail of the Divine might of the Arts-Angelic and its corrupted counterpart, the Arts-Demonic.

Mana began to well up within the Angelic figure; the force of it was palpable in the air, oppressive, like some sort of vague pressure in the atmosphere.

And with a flash of light, the mana's presence was gone. Before the statue hovered Siluriel, wings extended, arms spread, long black hair floating in the reduced-gravity zone around him. A black aura radiated from him, absorbing the light in his surroundings. His eyes were closed as he floated to the ground.  

Venom3001

assassinatrix

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:47 pm
Catastrophia continued down the street, hands fisted in her pockets as a police car roared by with lights flashing and sirens screaming into the night. It was soon followed by another, and then an ambulance whose siren keened with a mournful wail. It was like music to her ears, making her smile. Too bad, so sad. They will not make it in time.

She turned down a few other streets before coming across the graveyard. Which, as graveyards were wont to do, seemed rather creepy in the darkness of the night, albiet with a full silvery moon gilding everything in silver. She had no fear of the graveyard of course, but as she reached the towering black wrought iron gates and caught her first glimpse of the inside she paused.

Lowering her sunglasses to the bridge of her nose she peered over them, inspecting the crumbling tombstones and weather beaten statues of eternal mourning meant to give peace to those still alive. Nah, she didn't understand such a concept either. She felt an unusual influx and power for a brief second and it was gone, causing her to frown and inspect the tombstones more closely.

One rather large Angel statue in the center seemed to stand out from the other and she concentrated on it briefly. Just as she assumed she had simply picked up vibes from times gone she felt the gathering of the mana. Her shoulders tensed and she slowly reached up to take her sunglasses off, barely thinking about her actions as she dropped them in her pocket and moved forward a few steps.

Abruptly she stopped as the power swelled with the flash; she shielded her eyes with her hand, peering into the light as it faded and seeing all the light being sucked into an aura so dark it alone made her pause. Then her eyes made sense of it to her mind, and told her it was not a statue she looked at any longer as he floated to the ground. Graceful as a predator, looking absolutely lethal even though he seemed relaxed.

With her own power still completely hidden, at least until she used it, she likely seemed as no more than one of the goth looking mortals of the city having been playing in the graveyard. She stared up at him, lips parted at the rather impressive display, though she resisted the urge to clap sarcastically; settleing for snapping her mouth shut and relaxing her body. Eyebrow arched she craned her neck back and watched until he touched the ground, deciding to keep silent for the moment.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:29 pm
~*~-runs by with chainsaw after hapless screaming panicked victim followed by maniacal cackleing laughter-~*~

(didnt want to bump to get it to the top of the page, so I am bored and thought I would make it interesting... XD )

assassinatrix

Venom3001

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 3:43 am
((So I totally should actually make a post in this soon but The Nameless Mod has eaten my soul.))  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 10:28 pm
(( O.o

Ooookay. Never heard of it but good luck with that!! o.O
sweatdrop
xd Just kidding,
I will get teh soul back!!!!
^@ 0 @^

-lol, Anyways...... I'll just check back later bye! =3
))

assassinatrix

03 One-on-One RPs

Manage Your Items