Totally....I'm as stupid as you. T T
  Nope,knew it all along.^.^
  At first...
  Kinda....I suppose on one level I always knew... xp
  Yup,but I'm still not as stupid as you.^.^
View Results

Fairy Alchemist 96

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 1:13 pm
What do you think about the new owners of Gaia?
Good move,bad move,couldn't give a shitt move?
Give me your opinions people,LET'S DEBATE! scream

[EDIT]

April Fooled again by this,I was. gonk
It's not real,people...Though you probably already know that by now. stare  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 2:41 pm
Fairy Alchemist 96
What do you think about the new owners of Gaia?
Good move,bad move,couldn't give a shitt move?
Give me your opinions people,LET'S DEBATE! scream

Lol well considering its April 1st im not taking this too seriously xD
They did something like this on newgrounds saying they combined with the republic of china or some crap. And theres a dude standing in front of the newgrounds tank...
Kudo's to whoever gets that joke XD  

-S t o o p i d i t y- XD

PrismScepter
Crew

Invisible Lunatic

7,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:33 pm
Lol I love April Fools Day.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 12:21 pm
Awww,dude,I just got April Fooled AGAIN! gonk
I got April Fooled at least 10 times yesterday...The biggest one(which happened to hundreds of people,including me)was:
There was this tribute band to U2(called Utopia)on the roof of the Blackpool Shopping Center(a major shopping center in Cork)playing U2 songs.They really sounded exactly like them.Well,as some of you know,U2 were on the rooftop of a building in New York many years ago playing their songs and the fire brigade had to bring them down,and there was loads of cameras filming them and everything.This was a sort of "skit" of that,and we were all like "OMG" and fainting because we thought it was U2.I dunno how they got them,but they managed to get a few squad/Garda cars to come and,of course,a fire truck.When they got the tribute band down,the shopping center manager ushered them into a limousine,where in which they sped off and we were all like "Woah,we just saw U2 on top of the Blackpool roof."Of course,later,we found out it wasn't them and were all like "CRAP!We just got April Fooled."
And now I was April Fooled again. crying
And I get that joke,Stoopy. xd  

Fairy Alchemist 96

-S t o o p i d i t y- XD

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 2:42 pm
Fairy Alchemist 96

OMG
I gots me a new nickname ;D  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:39 pm
Of course they got me, but still, I found it too weird to be true. Especially when I read about how Gaia was the perfect place for OmniDrink stuff. I was like "Hello?!?!??! Is there a link between Gaia and cleaning products or whatever? NO. WTH?!? scream "

I then checked the input part of the forum, and saw that people found, by checking the image URL, that it was only a joke. *phew* 4laugh  

Lilmagical_star

Kouenki
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 10:50 pm
Fairy Alchemist 96
Awww,dude,I just got April Fooled AGAIN! gonk
I got April Fooled at least 10 times yesterday...The biggest one(which happened to hundreds of people,including me)was:
There was this tribute band to U2(called Utopia)on the roof of the Blackpool Shopping Center(a major shopping center in Cork)playing U2 songs.They really sounded exactly like them.Well,as some of you know,U2 were on the rooftop of a building in New York many years ago playing their songs and the fire brigade had to bring them down,and there was loads of cameras filming them and everything.This was a sort of "skit" of that,and we were all like "OMG" and fainting because we thought it was U2.I dunno how they got them,but they managed to get a few squad/Garda cars to come and,of course,a fire truck.When they got the tribute band down,the shopping center manager ushered them into a limousine,where in which they sped off and we were all like "Woah,we just saw U2 on top of the Blackpool roof."Of course,later,we found out it wasn't them and were all like "CRAP!We just got April Fooled."
And now I was April Fooled again. crying

I think that thing in New York was a prank, too. I remember seeing it on some countdown show.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 4:28 am
I liked the item with the explody head, I was sad I couldn't combine it with the easter clock from last year for some layering. Oh well...  

Moleje

Sir Nunatak

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 5:14 pm
I though this was a little too obvious an April Fools joke. I was actually disappointed that they recycled the exploding item gag. =S not that more explosions are a bad thing, though. Variety never hurts, heh.

Has anyone else here run into Youtube's April Fools prank? I though it was masterfully executed, and they actually had me for a moment.  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 3:02 pm
A bit late, but what was it?
I didn't run into it.  

GeorgeStow
Crew

Chatterbox [Chat away, folks!]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items