I'm still not sure that I understand why it's so difficult to believe that God made all of these things, as intricate as they are. Why couldn't He make evolution? Just as he made each individual snowflake, and so many species of plants and animals? Just because we don't understand everything that He is, and has made, really doesn't mean anything.

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 The same was in the beginning with God. 3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made. 4 In him was life; and the life was the light of men.
John 1:3

1 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. 2 For by it the elders obtained a good report. 3 Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear.
Hebrews 11:1-3

27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.
28 And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.
29 And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat.
30 And to every beast of the earth, and to every fowl of the air, and to every thing that creepeth upon the earth, wherein there is life, I have given every green herb for meat: and it was so.
Genesis 1:27-30

Does it matter if we find labels and theories? Yes! He wants us to learn about everything that He has made. We might even get it right. But it's still God, and we'll never know the full extent of that. Unless it's His will. smile
So, where's the argument? lol

Anon. Mosh