Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Elder Stories (Fanfictions)
stories that have no importance to anything

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:49 am
These are some stories that I write during my free time enjoy! ^.^ (or die. . . *cough*)

Story 1:
Light streaked out from the canopy above. The clear water splashed playfully near her feet. Flowers of a new spring awakened around her. Birds chimed their welcomes as they came back from their long journey. She reached down and picked a flower from the ground. Morning dew slithered off and dripped onto her hand. “My life is like the river, always bending, never stopping, flowing till it can come back again.” She dropped the flower to the ground. The life seemed to seep out and strengthen the flowers around it. “My life is like the flowers, to open and close, only the stars themselves know where my path will end . . . at the feet of my people, to be drained away until nothings left, or to live with the happiness that I will see spring again.” Wind rustled through leafs above. Birds took flight to find food and a mate. “My life is like the wind, twirling, spinning, pushing, and pulling. Going now where yet going somewhere. Purpose lost to time itself.” She lifted her hand, allowing the light to gently reflect off her skin, “If my life were to exist at all I would be these things, thing of nature, things of life.” She closed her eyes and vanished. The birds came back, stomachs full, nest making on their minds. The wind whistled above the water and the flowers danced in rhythm. A flower, which seemed to be amiss before, joined in with the others. Life flowed on.
Story 2:
Echoes. Chiming, smiling, ringing Echoes. The silliest sounds of deception can come from an Echo. A hawk cries, and a rabbit hundreds of miles away climb’s into its hole. Silly Echoes. The swirling dancing echoes. Like furies laughing around you, following your every footstep. A murder of crows takes flight, the echo laughs it’s way to a small girl. Her white body floated in the water, the gunshot echoed on.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:06 pm
pretty~ <3  

Panda--Chan
Captain

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 11:09 am
^.^  
Elder Stories (Fanfictions)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash