Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [Rant and Rave]_____GLBT, Life-Topics, Politics, Rants
He thinks I'm a GIRL

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

:D
  8D
View Results

l Chibi Seme l

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:10 pm
I've been working with this boy for about a month now and I really like him, and I think he may return my feelings too!
But he thinks I'm a girl...(My gender is always being confused)
I tried telling him I was a boy and he just gave me a funny face!
I don't think his feelings will change just because I'm a boy...maybe...things will be more difficult-but I'm still really nervous about telling him.
I don't just "want to be friends". If I'm worried does that mean it's not worth it? I'm usually bubbly and I'm very so shy-especially about who I am.
I wish everyone would like everyone...
Does anyone have any advice as to how I should tell him?

I wish I was big and tough looking.

pic.
[x] [x] [x] [x] [x]
I have short hair now, but I think it's easy to tell I'm a boy...

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 2:48 pm
Pic? Oh my that is quite upsetting. Well perhaps it was not meant to be.... I don't know how a guy could possibly mistake one of his own for a girl... You musthave him fooled, though knowing most straight guys, if he thinks your a girl TRULY then he's going to be wayyy creeped when he finds out your a guy, but he should be okay if you say so...  

Labtech Abi

Friendly Pumpkin

8,975 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Occasional_Angel

4,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 10:28 am
Oh god. sweatdrop That must REALLLY suck. I hope you find the guts to tell him soon, he may accept you (he might be bi, you never know) or not, I just hope you don't get hurt. Good luck!!!  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 12:20 pm
When you see my face, hope it gives you hell, hope it gives you hell.

Well, you are quite pretty, and it looked like you were wearing makeup in that one picture, which could confuse people. I get mistaken for a girl all the time, too.

But HEY, if it's meant to be, then your gender won't matter. :] And if it doesn't work out, it's absolutely not because you're not worth it. Ask him out, dude. I've been in this situation a bit myself, and the only way to go about it is to wine and dine e'm. Or, sports game e'm. Whatever they're into.

When you walk my way, hope it gives you hell, hope it gives you hell.

Drakie Cakie
Crew

Solitude Doll

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 7:40 am
^_^ He better be Bi if not Gay, It's his lost if he is staright just tell him the truth, the longer you wait the more drama you might get.  
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 12:58 am
Chibii Seme

I wish I was big and tough looking.

dooon't worry!!!! you look hot as hell!!! (in my opinion) im serious! looks ain't everything you know!
also, as one can tell from my sn im a fangirl, so my advice- read "Desire" by forgottheautorsnamebutitsayaoititle. it could infuse you w/ confidence (at the end of the volumes) if you are like me and believe in the reality that is reflected in manga
ok.... actually i dont know if thats good advice emo

btw, you look good w/ long hair... there's not many men who i know who can pull that off and still manage to have good looks (not to mention, you appear to have no acne or facial blemishes= a big goodie!)  

AIRanimechiic

450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100

light shinomi

450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:08 am
be proud that ur freakin hot! seriously people would kill for ur skin and the hair is a plus. ur so bishi like in manga I like it. thats like me and my baby face! I don't mind it but when people mistake my age cause my face and personality it can be annoying/funny too. if someone makes fun of me cause of it then I DO get mad and then they get scared and run or laugh cause its funny to pick on me BUT I DO NOT WANT TO BE BIG OR TOUGH LOOKING cause then I would not be chibi me whee .....
point is be yourself and u will find someone even if its not ur co worker. he could be bi or gay but sitting around and not giving people a chance cause ur worried ur not worth it is wrong cause YOU ARE to someone special and if he likes u then its golden opportunity
if not move on and bare work but it'll end up with you hurt or him hurt or both if ur not careful. judging by his 'funny face' reaction just start by convincing him ur a guy and show him how awesome you are if u can't confess to him and he's uneasy about you. gain trust and friendship first maybe? idk wat to tell u for that part  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:05 pm
OH, dejavu XD

That happens to me a lot when
I go out with my twin sister XD
Because, just sometimes, I dress up with her.
I look really feminine because we both got more
of my mum's genes than my pa'pa's o_o

/cough/
ANYWAYS.
I don't think it should be a problem, considering how
ADORABLE you are :3

Jeez, just look @ 'im with those big eyes & tell him!
It'd be a very, very nice Kodak moment XD

BE BRAVE, SOLDIER.

~Vermilion  

Vermilione

Maki Casanova

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:26 pm
... Wow. You really do look quite feminine. If I didn't know any better, I might've thought you were really a girl. sweatdrop

Anyways, just go for it man. I support your love. ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:49 pm
Look, two things.
1- "meant to be" is bullshit, and honestly, giving something up because it isn't "meant to be" is retarded. Try your hardest, and hope for the best. But plan for the worst, too.

2- If he rejects you, then the problem is NOT YOU. It may not be him, either- he may be a perfectly decent individual who can only deal with girls- but it has nothing to do with YOU. So don't blame yourself, 'cause all the sane people support you.^-^ Don't go cutting that beautiful hair of yours to be more masculine, or anything like that.There are other guys.

I'm crossing my fingers for you. And praying to the flying spaghetti monster.  

Lady Tsukiko Kuonji

Issendai Xanthias

6,900 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:48 pm
That happens to me sometimes...
So I'll just keep my hair short and try to look more manly.

I was like the slender type...
Yeah I'm kinda short...5'5 at my age x.x
But I'm actually quited used to it already.
...Since, I was a cross dresser in boys' high school sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:58 pm
Lady Tsukiko Kuonji
Look, two things.
1- "meant to be" is bullshit, and honestly, giving something up because it isn't "meant to be" is retarded. Try your hardest, and hope for the best. But plan for the worst, too.

2- If he rejects you, then the problem is NOT YOU. It may not be him, either- he may be a perfectly decent individual who can only deal with girls- but it has nothing to do with YOU. So don't blame yourself, 'cause all the sane people support you.^-^ Don't go cutting that beautiful hair of yours to be more masculine, or anything like that.There are other guys.

I'm crossing my fingers for you. And praying to the flying spaghetti monster.

Indeed. Also, lawl at flying spaghetti monster.  

Tsuki Nushi

9,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
[Rant and Rave]_____GLBT, Life-Topics, Politics, Rants

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items