Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
is it fluffy to shun, ignor , and fear the Power Plants? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Edith Puthie

Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:47 pm
Angus of the Crooked Way
like those that contain Belladonna for that extra altitude

If we where being hostile he would tell you to try that. :]
But we are not, so don't try it.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:58 pm
Thanks for the book lead, that is rite up my alley, I am just as concerned with safety as you, this is one of the reasons why this knowledge is being suppressed.  

younameme qwerty

Cunning Witch Angus

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:00 pm
misssuzy
Thanks for the book lead, that is rite up my alley

You are most welcome.

misssuzy
I am just as concerned with safety as you, this is one of the reasons why this knowledge is being suppressed.

I wouldn't say suppressed. Maybe...craftily hidden in books Llewellyn doesn't publish.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:54 pm
misssuzy
Thanks for the book lead, that is rite up my alley, I am just as concerned with safety as you, this is one of the reasons why this knowledge is being suppressed.

Why do you feel that knowledge of herbalism is being suppressed? There are any number of resources that one can find if they are seriously looking into studying it. The key may be to stop looking at it from a "witchcraft" perspective (even if that is your main purpose in using it).  

too2sweet

Tipsy Fairy

Gho the Girl

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:47 am
misssuzy
If you drive on the wrong side of the road you might hit an oncoming car, why are you guys so hostile???
Please, don't mistake being corrective or disagreeing with your assertions as "hostile." We're not here to sit in a circle, hold hands around a campfire, or any kumbaya bs, so if we disagree with something you say, we're going to be up front about it, but we're certainly not here to antagonise you or anyone else out of turn.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:12 am
Angus of the Crooked Way
If you are using Flying Ointments I would call you a Hedgewitch.
I wouldn't. I know of members of the Wica who make such things and aren't Hedgewitches.

Angus of the Crooked Way
misssuzy
If you drive on the wrong side of the road you might hit an oncoming car,

This is very true.
Driving on the right side of the road might have you hit an oncoming car as well. ninja  

TeaDidikai

Edith Puthie

Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:25 am
TeaDidikai
Angus of the Crooked Way
If you are using Flying Ointments I would call you a Hedgewitch.
I wouldn't. I know of members of the Wica who make such things and aren't Hedgewitches.

Angus of the Crooked Way
misssuzy
If you drive on the wrong side of the road you might hit an oncoming car,

This is very true.
Driving on the right side of the road might have you hit an oncoming car as well. ninja

True dat.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:10 am
Myself, I'm quite fond of Plants of the Gods by Richard Evans Schultes and Albert Hofmann.  

TeaDidikai

younameme qwerty

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:29 am
one of my favorite books. I am glad that my original thought was correct, that Cunningham's magic plant book is Fluffy for his use of the word Hallucination, and fluffy cause he as I once did, calls it Wicca. I'm not just saying this, I really I'm convinced that I am not Wiccan. it was like being struck by lightning. Thank you for the work you do..............  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 3:38 pm
younameme qwerty
one of my favorite books. I am glad that my original thought was correct, that Cunningham's magic plant book is Fluffy for his use of the word Hallucination, and fluffy cause he as I once did, calls it Wicca. I'm not just saying this, I really I'm convinced that I am not Wiccan. it was like being struck by lightning. Thank you for the work you do..............

*squish*'
No problem. It is quite a hard realization to come to, especially when you've called yourself that for a while. I'm glad you didn't get mad enough to leave the guild and instead stuck around.
heart  

Violet Song jat Shariff
Crew

Resilient Raider

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50

Cunning Witch Angus

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 3:50 pm
Happy to see that you have stayed on razz  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 9:33 pm
younameme qwerty
Careful with his Herbalism book. It has some misinformation in it according to Scorplett that is dangerous to one's health should it be employed.  

TeaDidikai

younameme qwerty

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 11:17 am
Thank you much, I actually got so mad I quite the guild and reported it, then I was struck by spiritual lightning!, and rejoined. man its really true! I wish I had been more respectful and introduced my self 1'st...It was quite a shock! (no pun intended) There is so much crosstalk when it comes to this subject , one really needs to cross reference from multiple sources..  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 7:15 am
Welcome back.

One thing that might help your search is asking us for our sources. It's good practice for us and it helps you examine what we say for yourself.  

TeaDidikai

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces