Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
bEwItChEd By YoU (Full) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:32 pm
"Cola for me please." I told him. Magic and alcohol never mixed well together. If I even had one sip of beer, I'd be turning everything in a pumpkin, a tree, a cat, and maybe even a goat. Not to mention, he would know my secret and turn me over to the government. Then again, the government didn't even know my kind, as well as others, existed. So how would anyone expect them to keep me locked up? It would be too easy to escape.

Josh brought me my drink and I thanked him. "So I hear I'm going to marry little Johnny." I joked and remembered the zoo. Not only did I remember he said it, but the way he looked at me just screamed future marriage. "Though, he might have to wait a few years."

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 3:17 pm
"Or you go to Utah and get hitched," I plopped down next to her, grinning. "Although if you go for the 'wait' strategy, someone else might get to you first," I blushed, realizing I'd maybe just implied myself.  

xXJulie-BerryXx

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 4:20 pm
(Hey now. Let's keep Utah out this please.)

I smiled and nodded. Though, something was telling me that he might have been hinting towards someone else. "Oh really?" I asked with a smile. "I'm sure he'll show up. Maybe soon perhaps." I finished my drink and set the can in the trash. "Well, that's for the drink. I better get going." I began to walk out of the door but stopped. "Maybe we'll bump into each other again." I winked and walked out to my car.

The drive home was rather quick seeing as I popped my car in the garage once I was out of sight of his house. Edon was waiting at the inside garage door. "What exactly has been going on?" She asked. I smiled as I got out of my car.

"Nothing. We just....bumped into each other three times in one day." Edon froze where she stood.

"You don't really believe that stuff do you?" My father asked, appearing into the doorway. "I mean, what your mother told you wasn't really true. It can't really be fate or destiny or whatever the devil woman called it." I rolled my eyes and walked into the house.

"Daddy, don't call mom the devil woman. She'll get you for that when she finds out." I poured myself a glass of water as my father watched me. "I really wish you would keep mom out of this. Besides, maybe she was right." My father was about to say something but I shook my head. "Dad, please. Not tonight. I want to go to bed." I walked into my room and soon fell asleep.

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff