Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
New to Paganism - Don't know where to start. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Violet Song jat Shariff
Crew

Resilient Raider

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 10:31 pm
Ah. Sorry then sweatdrop .  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 2:28 pm
You shouldn't limit your bitching. D:
I personally love to read people putting down authors - well as long as there is a good enough reason to.  

Edith Puthie

Lunatic

CuAnnan

Dapper Genius

5,875 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 3:52 pm
Paranormal Zombiiie
I personally love to read people putting down authors - well as long as there is a good enough reason to.

www.stopEdainMcCoy.com  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:01 am
Paranormal Zombiiie
It's been done to death really. The long and short of it is that Buckland whores a culture that he doesn't belong to and lies about it in order to sell books. Some of his lies are so hideous and shameful that it would be cause for violence.  

TeaDidikai

Edith Puthie

Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 8:31 pm
TeaDidikai
Paranormal Zombiiie
It's been done to death really. The long and short of it is that Buckland whores a culture that he doesn't belong to and lies about it in order to sell books. Some of his lies are so hideous and shameful that it would be cause for violence.

Oh man. D:
Learning the true pagan religions is hard when there are a bunch of fakes out there. D:  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 8:46 pm
Paranormal Zombiiie

Oh man. D:
Learning the true pagan religions is hard when there are a bunch of fakes out there. D:
You have to understand. The idea that being a poor member of an ethnicity means you have incestuous relations with your siblings makes me want to strangle the man.  

TeaDidikai

Recursive Paradox

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 8:48 am
TeaDidikai
Paranormal Zombiiie

Oh man. D:
You have to understand. The idea that being a poor member of an ethnicity means you have incestuous relations with your siblings makes me want to strangle the man.

...wait, what? He said what? >.<  
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces