Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 26. ✿ - - - Boys
I'm so happy but still slightly confused...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chocolatecastleinthesky

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:42 am
weell some of you might know about me likign a guy 4 years older than me...
well the dance was last night and we went together (yay xD)
and we danced all the slow songs and he danced with us sometimes during the fast ones and we talked a lot and stuff
and during one of the slow songs we kissed 4laugh heart (no one 'cept my friends know)
and my family will probably still not let us date cuz of hte age difference crying
how do i convince them it's okay?  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 6:02 pm
chocolatecastleinthesky
and we danced all the slow songs and he danced with us sometimes during the fast ones and we talked a lot and stuff
and during one of the slow songs we kissed 4laugh heart (no one 'cept my friends know)
and my family will probably still not let us date cuz of hte age difference crying

Wow...quite a story. Hm...it kind of depends how old he is because for some reason parents don't trust guys with their kids when they are at a certain age. Um...ask them why they think you shouldn't be able to go out with him. Name all of his good qualities and remind them that the age difference could be way bigger.  

xxPEACHFUZZ

chocolatecastleinthesky

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 6:22 pm
well i had thought he was 19 (that's what they think) but i just realized his birthday was not that long ago and he's 20 (realized this less than an hour ago).... so most people i've talked to think he's 19....  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:59 am
chocolatecastleinthesky

Well... this is just what I would do... go out with him anyway! And if ur parents find out, tell them how in love you are, and if they understand, they'll let u guys stay together! If not, just continue to go out with him! Remember! Your parents can't decide ur life forever.  

souls2stars

June-iful

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:01 pm
you don't need to go on dates with him to be with him. if you go on group dates where the person you go with is some one else but he is still in the group. just remeber to pay attention to person you went with when you're there.
that way your parents can't have a problem with it since you're not dating him. you're with him, he'll be there, but he has his date and you have yours.

did that make sense? confused  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 1:09 pm
June-iful
you don't need to go on dates with him to be with him. if you go on group dates where the person you go with is some one else but he is still in the group. just remeber to pay attention to person you went with when you're there.
that way your parents can't have a problem with it since you're not dating him. you're with him, he'll be there, but he has his date and you have yours.

did that make sense? confused

it made sense but i dont really like anyone else right now and my parents can always tell cuz i'm very obvious about my emotions....
and i can still see him in group settings but not as a date....
so i'm considering just being friends but maybe going to dances with him and i'm definately inviting him to my end of the year party.... but i just really like him and i told my parents about it and they said absolutely not and stuff.... sad  

chocolatecastleinthesky

xxPEACHFUZZ

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:09 pm
chocolatecastleinthesky
well i had thought he was 19 (that's what they think) but i just realized his birthday was not that long ago and he's 20 (realized this less than an hour ago).... so most people i've talked to think he's 19....

20? Hm...well...I dunno. Maybe have him meet your parents and let them get comfortable with him? You know, bond?  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:05 pm
it's alright if you don't "like" anyone right now, just pick a few guys in your school who seem decent enough that they won't do anything way innappropriate on a date.
try a process of elimination if you want.  

June-iful

chocolatecastleinthesky

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:30 pm
most of the guys i know are slight pervs and/or have girlfriends
and the rest of the guys are pretty much jerks.... my school doesn't have a big selection....  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 3:11 pm
well... you might have to deep search though though a couple school days
try to notice some of the guys you don't normally think of much just because they're quiet or less cute. or something.

if it comes to it, you just might have to pick your poison. out of all the guys in your school, who's least threatening.

or maybe even look outside of school if possible  

June-iful

xxPEACHFUZZ

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:13 am
chocolatecastleinthesky
most of the guys i know are slight pervs and/or have girlfriends
and the rest of the guys are pretty much jerks.... my school doesn't have a big selection....

If you really like this guy you should try to convince you parents BEFORE you start picking out other guys. My advice is that you should try to convince them how great he is and try as hard as you can to get them to like him.  
26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games