Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should I go out with him?
  Yes
  No
View Results

xA s i a nKiddx

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 7:42 pm

Okay, I need to see if I should go out with him and why. My brother could snitch on me and hurt him (maybe, might wuss out).

Beware, long story coming at ya.

I have friends that are in 5/7 of my classes. And one of em happens to be a close friend that just happens to be a boy. The other ones are girls, which i almost always sit near, unless seating chart. Me and the guy, lets name him Bob, are kinda like best friends. Bob and I talk alot and all.

We are like from 2 separate worlds, I'm "Popular & everybody loves me?"(my best friend in rl says.) and he is so called a "Nerd"(to the school population). But he is really sweet and smart. which was the top things i wanted in a guy.

But anyway.
This whole week, my other friends are always saying he is my bf, and i go and always say he isnt. They go say things to him like...
"HEY BOB!! COME GET YOUR GIRLFRIEND"
"OHH PHAM, LOOK YOUR BOYFRIEND IS BACKK!!"
Things like that, they would also write his and my name like everywhere, and also say Bob+Pham=<3. I would scramble to erase them.

Anyway, today, they managed to convince "Bob", to ask me out.
At first i said no, cause my protective brother who still goes to my school, and strict family.

Then in french class, i saw him looking sadish and depressed-ish. I couldn't stand it. I felt so bad, i almost cried. Then i realized that, if i didn't like him, then why would i care? Cause most guys (guys that r close like him) that liked me before, asked me out and i always said no. They were sad, but i didn't care cause I didn't like them.

I realized that i really cared about him, which showed that i like him. Sometimes he and i blush when friends talk about us like that or when we talk together. When we talk together he blushes though. Soo.. i told my friend to tell him that i'll think about it.

Now, i still can't figure out what to say. So far, the 7 people i asked if i should go out with him said yes.

Soo.. yes or no?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 7:46 pm
I'd say yes.
And if you want to break up, it's OK. Things might be awkward, but you can always fix a friendship if you are true friends.

M e h P u s s N B o o t s

xA s i a nKiddx

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 12:39 pm

More people plz help?

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 7:55 pm
I say if you like him tell him
Just go for it cuz you might end up regretting it
I agree with M e h P u s s N B o o t s
you can fix things after a break up and you could end up really happy in the relationship smile
so I say go for it.  

chocolatecastleinthesky

xA s i a nKiddx

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 8:49 am
One friend in real life said that I should say no. Cause, we have this friend and she liked him before me. Okay, hold up. Lets name the girl who said no, 1 and the girl who liked him, 2.

Okay, so 1 wanted 2 to date him. It was a couple months ago. Cause 1 pushed his buttons too much and he yelled at her. Since then, they wouldn't talk. But 1 still wanted 2 to go out with him.

2 said that she wanted me to go out with him. She said it so much that, she didn't want to take no for an answer.

1 said that would i rather lose a friend or get a bf.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:48 am
Sounds like this "1" just wants to play matchmaker and doesn't want her plans to be spoiled...? If the person who liked him before thinks you should go out with him and you think you like him, I say go for it. :3  

Shimo Kousetsu

Snuggly Blob

chocolatecastleinthesky

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:27 pm
iiPhammie
One friend in real life said that I should say no. Cause, we have this friend and she liked him before me. Okay, hold up. Lets name the girl who said no, 1 and the girl who liked him, 2.

Okay, so 1 wanted 2 to date him. It was a couple months ago. Cause 1 pushed his buttons too much and he yelled at her. Since then, they wouldn't talk. But 1 still wanted 2 to go out with him.

2 said that she wanted me to go out with him. She said it so much that, she didn't want to take no for an answer.

1 said that would i rather lose a friend or get a bf.

I think "1" isn't a good friend if she's not willing to deal with it.
If "2" says go for it then there's nothign wrong with going for it  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:30 pm
°×ʂɧə ʂρεακʂ×°

»You see, on Friday me, 1, and 2 were in rally together and 1 said that I should say yes when were were talking in the group. Now she says no?«

xA s i a nKiddx

You_Make_Me_x3

1,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 3:25 pm
you should go out with him, you like him dont you???  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:19 pm
°×ʂɧə ʂρεακʂ×°

»Omg, tomorrow, I'm going to give my answer. Every time I think about seeing him tomorrow my heart beats like crazy and I get the butterflies. I'm nervous and scared.«

xA s i a nKiddx

June-iful

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:12 pm
you can go on a date as friends. it's not a life altering thing. go on a date with him. then go on a date with some one else. then another date with another person. in fact, make those all group dates. if you can show that you're just a nice person you can be agreeable with any body, then no one can give you a hard time about who you like.
if you care about him, then all can do for him is to hang out with him and continue being his friend.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:03 am
:] I said yes.  

xA s i a nKiddx

Shimo Kousetsu

Snuggly Blob

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:33 am
Congrats. <3 And good luck with it all. :3  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:04 am
7 boys like me! HA! biggrin  

rihanna_bb

26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items