Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Every Now And Then It Happens Again With Purplosity Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tuesday Deathday

Tipsy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 3:54 pm
"I'm Takala," she said shyly, which is rare, she never felt insecure. "And of course you didn't see me," she said trying to make herself superior to Alice, "it was just Pax and I in his house. Anyways, I fell through the floor and landed her. How do I get out?!" Then she sat down and started to think about her options. 'I could run. As far as I could, just to see if there was an end to this place.' Takala put her hand on her chin, pondering. 'I could check for a door hidden somewhere. But were would it be hidden?... Under the rock!' Takala got up and walked over to where Alice was sitting. "Get up," she said but didn't wait for her to follow the instructions. Pushing Alice off, she started to check the rock for a door. 'Nothing.' she thought and kept puzzling. 'Maybe the girl knows the way out.' With her new attempt at escape she walked back over to Alice where she was crying in the sand. Squatting to look her in the eyes she said, "Do you know how to get me out of here?"

Making sure that they were alone, Pax continued to explain his outburst. "It's Takala, she fell through the portal, she's on the island planet right now! I need to get her out of there before she gets herself in trouble. Oh wait, I'm not allowed in there, so YOU have to get her out!" Pax was panicked, he had no idea what was going on in there. What if someone was in there with her? They might find out about her evil powers.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:16 pm
"Pax? Who's h-" Alice began to ask before she was pushed off of the rock by Takala.
"Of course I know how to get out of here! But you're a little brat for pushing me off of the rock, ya know!" Alice yelled at Takala. She could feel her sadness and confusion turn into anger. It didn't matter if Takala didn't know where she was, that gave her no right to disrespect Alice like that.

Lance's forehead wrinkled. "You're telling me that there's a girl at the island?" Lance then widened his eyes. He could get in so much trouble if she was found there, and he was supposed to go there to get Alice as well. "WHY DID YOU LET SOMEONE THERE?! DO YOU KNOW HOW BAD THIS IS?!" Lance yelled at Pax, he had almost thought about hitting him, but controlled himself. He paced in the room for a short moment. He didn't have much time before Alex would go to the island to check on Alice. "I'm going to go to the island. I'll get your little friend back and then you have to leave. This is very unsafe for the both of you." Lance said, panicked and worriedly. He stopped pacing, sighed, and began to teleport himself away from the room. As he vanished, he told Pax,"You stay in here. Alex won't find you, so you're safe. I'll be back in a little while. "

Hawt N Strong

Tuesday Deathday

Tipsy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:29 pm
"Well, don't just sit there! Show me out!" Takala was flustered and confused. 'Why didn't she tell me before? Why didn't I think of that before?!' She started pacing again, waiting for Alice to show her the way out. "Hurry up! I don't got all day!" Taking a few breathes to calm herself down, she started to focus again, paying attention to what Alice was doing.

Pax paced for what seemed like forever. He didn't like not knowing what was going to happen. He was scared for what was going to happen to Takala if someone besides Alex found her. Taking deep breathes, Pax calmed down and continued to wait for Alex and Takala to return.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:55 pm
Alice got up off of the strange, red sand and gave Takala a angry look. She brushed herself off and began to try and find the portal that was in the center of the island. "Follow me.." Alice began to say as a man began to appear in front of her. "What the..?" Alice mumbled, backing away slowly.

Lance appeared in front of Alice and Takala. "Alright. That was easy enough." Lance said with a sigh of relief. He was glad that he didn't have to look for them or explain to Alex if he ended up finding them. Though, Lance noticed right away that Alice and Takala looked a bit confused or angered by something. "Uh, I'm Lance. Alex's friend," he said to Alice and then looked at Takala, " and Pax's friend as well." he told them. He took a step towards Alice and Takala, hurrying to explain himself. "Alice you have to come with me back to the base and Takala you must come with me so I can get you and Pax out of here." Lance told them.

"I'm not going back to the base, Lance." Alice said angrily. She was in a bad mood still from the disrespect that Takala had shown towards her. "You can tell Alex to just ******** off, I'm not going to wear those retarted truth things, and--" before Alice had a chance to finish she was interrupted by Lance.

"I know a way to stop the truth devices from working, but please, we must leave." Lance said despretly to her. He held his hand out to her and another to Takala. "If you both take my hands, I will be able to teleport you out of here." he told them.

Hawt N Strong

Tuesday Deathday

Tipsy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 6:19 pm
Carefully Takala took Lance's hand, not sure if she should trust him. Before she could even blink she was in a windowless room watching Pax pace back and forth.

It was like seeing an old friend again after a long time. Takala wanted to go rush over and hug Pax in relief of being back in reality, but she knew it would be inappropriate if she did. Pax sighed in relief when he saw Takala unharmed. Taking her hand out of Lance's she walked over to stand by his side."Why didn't you tell me there was a portal to an island planet in the floor? she whispered hoping nobody but him was listening."I practicly died from frustration!" she over exaggerated.

In the same hushed tone he replied, "I tried to warn you but you had already stepped on it. Why are you blaming this on me?" He had to lean over so he could speak in a low voice and still have her listen while Lance and Alice watched them.

Angered now Takala responded, "Because you knew about it! Not me! And who puts a teleport under a RUG ANYWAY! That's a check on your part." They heard Lance clear his throat and they knew he was going to say something, so they stopped their whispered conversation.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 6:31 pm
((Actually Lance & Alice are in the room at the moment. .. lol xD))

Lance had cleared his throat so that both Pax and Takala could listen to his next spree of rushed talking as he wanted both of them out of the LOTH headquarters. Since it was dangerous for two villians to be in a heroes headquarters. "You two need to leave now. Pax, you can NOT go the way you came in. So, I'll need to teleport the both of you. Is that okay? Because you really shouldn't be in the LOTH headquarters when you're both our enemies." Lance said quickly. He slightly chucked at the ironic situation he was in.

Alice stood slightly behind Lance and looked at Pax and Takala. Her heart skipped a beat when she saw Pax. He looked exactly like the guy from her dream, the villian to be exact. She took a step forward and blinked, trying to see if it was just a trick of the eyes. Though, when she opened her eyes she could still see the image of the guy in her dream. "It can't be.." she mumbled, taking another step forward to get a better look, even though she didn't need to due to the perfect if not inhuman perfection of her vision.

Hawt N Strong

Tuesday Deathday

Tipsy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:48 am
Pax shook his head in disappointment and turned to Takala.
"We must go now." But Takala didn't want to leave, she felt bad about what she had done to Alice, which was amazing because she was almost convinced that she didn't have a conscience at all. But Lance took her hand before she could apologize. In an instant Pax and Takala were back in his house. "Okay, I want to know what's up. Why do you have a portal to the LOTH headquarters in your ATTIC!" she exclaimed, furious now. She marched over to where the rug covered the portal. She picked up the heavy looking rug with one hand and threw it into the closet, exposing the blue hole in the floor. "Why the hell do you have this?!" All Pax could do was stare at Takala now. He didn't know how to respond to her outburst. So he sat in a chair near the window and stared blankly at her.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 12:27 pm
"Wait-" Alice had finally begun to say when Lance began to disappear. Though, it was too late. She didn't get to say anything to either of the others. She sat down on Lance's bed, hitting the pillow in frustration. "I wanted to ask them something." she shouted at the wall, as though it could carry on a conversation with her. Sighing, she then decided that she would wait for Lance to return so she could interrogate him.

Lance almost wanted to laugh at Takala's mini-fit she was throwing. "Uh, Pax. Perhaps you should tell her more so she isn't so confused?" Lance suggested to his friend as he took a step away from the two of them. "I would love to help explain, but, duty calls. I have to get Alice to Alex before he throws a fit and not only that, I have to explain to her who you were and why you were able to get to the LOTH base." Lance said, starting to get frustrated that he would have to explain to Alice that this would have to be kept a secret. Slapping a hand to his face Lance sighed, "I'll talk to you later Pax," he began to say as he started to disappear,"make sure you tell me the next time you are to visit. It would save both you and me a lot of trouble." he added as his body disappeared from the room.

Hawt N Strong

Tuesday Deathday

Tipsy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 7:49 pm
((To be replied to.))  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items