Ciro Blue

Distinct Genius

2,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:42 pm
the best L moment for me?

well i liked the moment in the book L Change the World when he felt so pained and agonized when he failed to rescue the girl from Kujo..
i liked it cuz he actually showed some emotion here.

Here's the scene:

"L. At Wammy's House this letter did not signify the twelfth letter of the alphabet alone. It stood for 'Last One.' The one who stood alone, without a successor. L also stood for 'Lost One,' as in a child dropped from heaven by some omnipotent being."

my favorite scene, the scene where L shows a bit of his humanity.

"L ran after the car that carried Maki. Straightening his curved back. Pushing his body beyond what it could handle. He knew from the start that there would be no catching up to them. That his own body was no match for the car. And still L ran. Like a man who had battled everything that was ludicrous in this world. Just like those who confronted a great evil in the name of justice. the car receded into the distance. L fell forward on his hands and knees gasping for breath.
'Light--this feeling of failing to protect those to whom you promised safety. Is this the reality you spoke of?'
The car's taillights gradually faded from view. The blood from the wound trickled down L's arm to the broken watch he wore in remembrance of Light and dripped onto the asphalt. Suddenly, he pounded his fist against the hard ground. Over and over. he did not stop even when his knuckles were pink with blood.
'Light...it hurts. My heart--"
It was hurt that L. Lawleit had supressed, that he had to supress in order to continue his existence as the peerless Detective L. How had the world's top detective been described with regard to facets of his personality other than his ability as a detective? He had been called a kinky detective who relished bizarre murders, a human computer capable only of measuring mass murders in terms of cold numbers, a reclusive sociopath. What L thought of such estimations of his personality only L could know. But no one could truly understand L. How L did not and could not forget the faces of thousands of victims. Who could comprehend the man who had lived his life, and had to live confronting all of the lives ended prematurely, the tears of the grief-stricken survivors, the devaluing of life as a daily reality. How was it possible to measure the pain of such a man?
Was it a strain so heavy that L's back curved under all its weight? Was it an agony so terrible to leave the indelible dark curcles around his eyes? Was it a feeling so bitter that every bite he took needed to be coated in sugar? The chronically rounded shoulders, the inevitable dark circles, the eccentric tastes--L supressed the pain of being a champion of justice, but the evidence of the pain was molded into his very body.
L tore out his hair and howled at the sky, unleashing the agony inside his soul."

lol. sorry if its too long.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 5:49 pm
My favorite L moments? (every time I see L!) xd

-when he introduces himself
-Misa:"I couldn't imagine a world without Light."
L:"Yes,that would be dark."

-when he kicks Light in the face(quite smexy) & when they are both fighting,(in that scene,look closely,you can see L's butt!)
-whenever he eats
-when he touches misa's butt(I'll admit,i was quite jealous)
-when he talks on the cell

...and many more! XD  

Socially Awkward Cassbutt

Loyal Giver

11,850 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Survivor 150
The L Guild Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff