Crew Introductions

This thread is still under construction!
For how long? >.>; Until I get off my a** and people send their stuff in! XD And Kou, I was the opposite of a wild child XD I'm being a wild child these years mwahah
Hey, Tak... did you get mine? =) I did, you still haven't sent me your annotations, though! Same goes for Egg, and I haven't gotten anything from Primmy either.
This page makes me all warm and fuzzy on the inside. XD

It will eventually host an introduction and annotations to every single Crew Member. I still need to do more coding and some people haven't finished their stuff in yet, but I'm posting this as Work in Progress.

Input we still need:
-Eggmond's Annotations
-Primmy's everythingO' Primmy, where art thou?

Feel free to bother these people if you want to see their content. >D

User Image
User ImageUser Image

Hello everyone, call me Tak or Nunatak. My real name is Stephan and I hail from the Netherlands, land of windmills, tulips and Rembrandt! I'm a bit of a slacker by nature, but I take my responsibilities towards other people seriously. I'm currently studying Industrial Design Engineering and after a lazy first year, I'm trying to work harder. It's working so far, but it does leave me with little time for other things. I feel right at home with anything concerning computers and internet – I met my soulmate on Gaia, so go figure. Oh, I type/talk too much by the way.

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

(Insert Vice-Captain Header here)

User Image (Insert Primrose Moon header here)

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

User Image
User ImageUser Image

I'm Kouenki, but my real name is Areol. Most people just call me Kou. I don't talk much and I'm mostly a calm and humble person. I try to be honest and truthful with everything I do or say, but also try to be polite. It's almost impossible to offend me, so I encourage anyone that talks to me to be as truthful as possible. I'm interested in paranormal and occult stuff and also enjoy doing Shinkendo and learning. My life's goal is to become a game designer and have my own company.

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

User Image
User ImageUser Image

Heya! My name’s Caroline, but you can call me Star. I’m 24, from (the French part of) Canada. So yes, I speak French, but I also speak English, obviously. I’m currently studying in college (Medical Archivist program). As for my personality… I’m short tempered, impatient, stubborn and lazy. I’m a good listener though: I prefer listening to others than talking. I’m kind, and I especially like to make others laugh, even if I have to seem weird. I’m honest, and loyal to people that respect me. My favorite video games are any Zelda (except Majora’s Mask) and Mario games.

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

User Image
User ImageUser Image

Hey, I'm Green-Green79, but you can call me Green for short or pretty much any other nickname you like. I consider myself an understanding person with a good sense of humor, but I am also one of the laziest people you'll meet. XD I love several video game series, including Mario and Pokemon and my main hobby is drawing.

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

User Image
User ImageUser Image

I'd say that I'm fairly fun (mehopes) and I enjoy smilies (as you may notice! mrgreen ). I've been part of Crittendo for a while and I'm proud to be crew in this great guild. I'm a bit weird and you probably ought to know that: Rap is rubbish, Japser Carrot IS better than Lee Evans, Jesus exists and Civilization III might just be the best game ever to dawn mankind. Is there much more to me? I love Nintendo (obviously xd ) and underneath the eye, I am a dude. A British dude. mrgreen PS if you see me editing your posts I'll be in dark red.

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

User Image
User ImageUser Image

"Hey my name is Eggmond. But you can call me anything you want.... except late.... actually you can call me that.
I LOVE video games, inparticular Nintendo (have a very large passion for anything they do). Favourite series include: Mario, Zelda, Pokemon, Ace Attorney, Starfox, Banjo Kazooie (not Nintendo anymore, but...) and much, much more! My favourite Band is Avenged Sevenfold, I am in my final 2 years of school, I like basketball... and yeah... that is about all I can think of!"

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

User Image

User ImageUser Image

Hey, I'm Zap. I randomly came upon Crittendo one day, and felt so at home that I posted... and posted... and posted a lot more. XD
I have a thing for all video games (not so much sports) and hope one day to make a game of my own. I also am running a Super Smash Bros. roleplay for those of you who are interested.

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

User Image
User ImageUser Image

My name is Mike, but just call me Kirby. I live in a small town in Pennsylvania and I have all my life. I've been a member of Crittendo for less than a year and have been a crew for an even shorter period of time. In that time, however, I have made some great contributions and even recovered from being hacked. I'm a living example of persistence (so everyone says). My interests are few but include playing video games, reading, hanging out with my small group of friends, and food.

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image