Reply Member Administration [For Membership Cards, suggestions and more!]
Koopa's Krazy Kards!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The_Original_Chaplin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 9:37 pm
What up? Soopa Koopa here and I'm setting up shop. I've decided I'll try making some of these membership card thingys. Don't let yourself be fooled by my sweet childish demeanor I can photoshop with the best of 'em! And remember kids your first card's free! wink

Koopa's Krazy Kards: You've tried the best now try the rest!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 12:12 pm
Koopa72
What up? Soopa Koopa here and I'm setting up shop. I've decided I'll try making some of these membership card thingys. Don't let yourself be fooled by my sweet childish demeanor I can photoshop with the best of 'em! And remember kids your first card's free! wink

Koopa's Krazy Kards: You've tried the best now try the rest!

I'm not sure (like you should ask Nunatak about it, when he's online stare *beats the crap out of him... and out of every other inactive crew* ninja ), but I think shops can only be opened by crew... sweatdrop

If that's the case, well, feel free to open a shop of your own in the Shop&Quests sub-forum anyway! People usually like all sort of cool and personalized badges and banners. 4laugh  

Lilmagical_star

Sir Nunatak

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 1:47 pm
Well excuse me for pursuing an education, Starfish, I'm trying my best to give Crittendo some attention. sweatdrop

I have nothing against Koopa opening up shop, as long as he follows the rules that Crew also follow. However, he cannot edit the Pick-Up thread, which would constitute a problem.

As such, I'd say you need a Crew to help you out with that, Koops! It is, after all, essential that the Pick-Up thread remains both consistent in its shape and up to date with the newest completed Cards.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 2:22 pm
Nunatak
Well excuse me for pursuing an education, Starfish, I'm trying my best to give Crittendo some attention. sweatdrop

I have nothing against Koopa opening up shop, as long as he follows the rules that Crew also follow. However, he cannot edit the Pick-Up thread, which would constitute a problem.

As such, I'd say you need a Crew to help you out with that, Koops! It is, after all, essential that the Pick-Up thread remains both consistent in its shape and up to date with the newest completed Cards.

Thank ya Nunatak! biggrin

The_Original_Chaplin

Sir Nunatak

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 8:56 pm
That does mean you have to -find- someone willing to keep editing the Pick-Up thread for you. That's your own responsibility. I'll keep an eye on how this store rolls to see if things don't go wrong. ^^ Consider yourself an exception though, Koopa. Star was right when she said it was originally meant to be a Crew job.

We'll also have to look into where and how gold will be forwarded if people request a repeat card from your shop. I don't remember right now if we dediced it would all go to the artist or if some would go to the Guild. I'll get back to you on that.  
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 2:06 pm
I think it's cool for an member to be doing something official for the guild.

I shall be your first customer.
Could you make me a new card of Loid from the game Mother 1/Earthbound 0?

User Image  

PrismScepter
Crew

Invisible Lunatic

7,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Member Administration [For Membership Cards, suggestions and more!]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash