Submit

Kitsuneeys

Dangerous Humorist

9,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 11:28 am
yeah. I had this bf that dumped me. I can't stop thinking about him.. I still love him,yet i despize him greatly.What should i do???  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:18 am
Rena Kerensky
yeah. I had this bf that dumped me. I can't stop thinking about him.. I still love him,yet i despize him greatly.What should i do???

Gee..I can't believe no one responded to this~

Move on..you deserve better~

Misty Marina

Kitsuneeys

Dangerous Humorist

9,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 8:54 pm
Thank you.Thank you very much.*sniffle**sobbhuglez misty*  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 8:14 pm
yea true dont cry over some1 dat doesnt deserve u ul find sombody beter trust i now iv bin through dat with a girl kina n my sis also went through dat n if u no da story ul freak but milio of ppl exist n in dose milions ur perfect or semiperfect guy is waitin but luv hurts alot sometimes wen u drown in deep u now XD  

V0NG0LA11th

7,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Flatterer 200

Kitsuneeys

Dangerous Humorist

9,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 8:14 pm
lone150
yea true dont cry over some1 dat doesnt deserve u ul find sombody beter trust i now iv bin through dat with a girl kina n my sis also went through dat n if u no da story ul freak but milio of ppl exist n in dose milions ur perfect or semiperfect guy is waitin but luv hurts alot sometimes wen u drown in deep u now XD

Even though i could barely understand you, thanks..  
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 7:15 pm
just keep moving forward and forget about the past...  

Ah Meii

Kitsuneeys

Dangerous Humorist

9,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 8:14 pm
I will =3  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:47 pm
if your still having trouble with him you can alwase confide in a close freind and have them help find someone thats right for you  

konahamaru_kid

mariena08

Sparkly Ladykiller

7,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 12:31 am
I need some advice from everyone that will give it to me!!

So my boy friend and i have been together for 4 months and a week and I kno he care about be so much but we are so diffent and when i say that i mean everthing that i like he hates and most of the things that he like I couldn't care less about it. He dose everything for me and puts up with all my crap but, we've been fighting alot latly and he just blow up on me yesterday, like crazy bad but, he was just trying to make me happy by doing somthing that I like that he hates. I dont know what to do I care about him soo soo much but how long can you be together with someone that the only thing that you have in common with them is their stubren personality. I really dont want to lose him but i dont kno what to do and i mostly only get to see him on the weekend because he live like an hour away and has school, and thats kinda a big deal for me. I think i need some advice from an out side party because friends tend to take sides!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:30 pm
^^^^pm/ comment to give some advice ^^^^  

mariena08

Sparkly Ladykiller

7,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200

pandaninja9

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:49 pm
a bit complitcated..but if it's meant to be, then love will find a way, dispite all odds. perhaps you two will begin to like each other's things one day, perhaps you won't. if not, then don't freak, there's someone out there for you and only you, so just be patient. it may be him, or someone else.
btw, sorry if my advice sucks DX i tried. :3  
The Give or Take Advice Corner

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff