Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chocolatecastleinthesky

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:26 pm
i like this guy....
first off is the age thing.... i'm 15 and he's 19
but i really like him and he's a genuinely good guy
but i dont think my parents would let me date him....
he likes me too btw
anyways i asked him to my school's dance (he graduated last year) and my parents/grandmother (my mom is hours away in the hospital) don't know and i'm not sure whether or not to tell her
she probably wouldn't let me go with him but i really like him and i KNOW he is a good guy... i'm not sure what to do... help?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 3:19 pm
Sorry, can't help you there. Never liked an older older guy like that, I mean two years difference maybe, but you're dealing with four. Good luck.  

faux_fur_rabbit

chocolatecastleinthesky

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 6:56 pm
i talked to my mom about the dance and she said it's ok as long as he doesn't drive me anywhere or anything like that
but i'd really like to be able to date him and i dont think they'd ever let me do that sad  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 10:51 am
I think its fine. when i was 15; i dated a 20 year old. my dad told me i could date up to 22 years of age when i was 15. i mean your in high school, its life. Anyways that guy is now my ex but im still good friends with him. sometimes its good to go with older guys, because they are more grown up then guys our age. Im 20 now and my now boyfriend is turning 23 in like 6 days.  

The_Little_Red_Fern

June-iful

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 11:35 pm
it sounds like your mom is fine as long as she knows where you'll be the whole time.
any date you want go on, ask your mom, tell her what you'll be doing, and then don't let him take you anywhere besides what you planned on  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 11:22 am
yeah
i'm actually not allowed to go on dates without an adult until i'm 16... which is in August
but my mom is okay with the dance but she's still nervous about it
but thanks smile
i think when she gets home and after the dance i'm gunna see if she'll let me actually date him....  

chocolatecastleinthesky

June-iful

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:21 pm
i'd just wait till you're 16
make it like a b-day present  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:50 pm
i found out i had my math wrong and he's acutally 20 (turned 20 in January) and when i told my mom she said there's no way the rule is up to two year age difference both directions
and my stepdad yelled f*ck no when he heard...
but i really don't think it's fair
and they won't listen to it they say it's too big of an age difference
and i dont wanna go behind their backs cuz i'm still working on the trust thing and that'd wreck it all....
i just dont know what to do cuz i really like this guy and he's the first guy i've really liked that has A) liked me back and B) not made perverted comments/pressured me into anything
he's a genuinely good guy sad  

chocolatecastleinthesky

June-iful

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:10 pm
well you can be friends and there's plenty of guys to like
you don't really need to worry about it when you're 15 and a half
and once you're 16, you ought to go on various group dates with lots of different people
you don't have to have one guy you like  
26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff