Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply MoonClan
WE'RE DECLARING WAR ON SNOWCLAN!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 5:05 pm
A purr rumbled deeply in Bearclaw's chest. "That's great! That's wonderful news! We can teach those FireClan a lesson... yes, and PebbleClan." she licked Crystalstar's ear. "You really saved us."  
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 1:17 am
Goldenpaw purred with amusement. She couldn't wait to kick some FireClan/Pebbleclan butt. They were the ones who started it all, the battle between two good friends, Patchstar and Crystalstar. Just then she realized that she didn't hate MoonClan as much anymore. It wasn't their fault that prey was scarce, SnowClan would have done the same thing for food. And of course, there was Raintail, the one she had managed to fall in love with while she was out searching for herbs for her Clan. Though, she wasn't really searching for herbs, she was planning on revenge by killing a MoonClan cat. She turned her head away, ashamed of ever thinking of killing a cat for revenge of something that she had misunderstood. The whole situation had changed Goldenpaw, she had matured and found love.

((Now that SnowClan is returning, can Goldenpaw and Seedpaw become warriors? I was thinking of calling Goldenpaw Goldenrain instead of Goldenleaf.))  

ch3shire_c4t

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 3:18 pm
Crystalstar looked at Goldenpaw, "Yes we're sharing. We have the whole Snow Cape Place to feed our clan and the faster MoonClan gets back to full health the sooner we can have our full territory back." She purred and thought quickly. "Goldenpaw, get Seedpaw. I would like to speak to you before we leave." She turned to Bearclaw. "Get everyone ready to leave."  
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 3:09 pm
Bearclaw nodded and went to gather everyone up.  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

ch3shire_c4t

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 12:14 am
Goldenpaw nodded and padded away to find her brother. I wonder what she wants to talk to us about. Maybe it's our warrior ceremony! She felt a surge of excitement and hoped that that was what she wanted. Finally finding Seedpaw, she bounced over to him. "Crystalstar wants to see us, I think it might be about our warrior ceremony!"

Seedpaw grinned, "Really?! I hope Mistpaw gets hers too!"

Goldenpaw rolled her eyes, "Is that really all you can think about. Whatever, come on!" She turned and trotted back to Crystalstar. Seedpaw followed closely behind, taking a couple glances back to see if Mistpaw was around.  
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 7:09 pm
Crystalstar sat where she was, Goldenpaw and Seedpaw bounded up. "You two are fine apprentices, but you are ready to receive your warrior names." She purred as the two apprentice's eyes widened. "Once we're back into camp and settled you'll join your fellow warriors. Now run along and help Bearclaw."  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 7:11 pm
(we can return back to our own place and post there in the SnowClan forum.)  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 10:45 am
uhhh. Im new here. my names Steelkit, I am lost. may I join in?  

The Lone Cat

athena321
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 10:46 am
Yes you may join here....just post your profile where it tells you to then you can start posting  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 10:47 am
crying i am lost!! someone help me! my name is Steelkit  

The Lone Cat

athena321
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 10:49 am
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=13584989&page=5
here then just post in the main snowclan forum  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 11:02 am
Steelpaw hisses with pride. "lets go!"  

The Lone Cat

athena321
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 11:03 am
this battle is long over  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 7:57 pm
Patchstar are you still at war with Crystalstar? I thought this ended when Snowclan got attacked by them two-leggers!  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

Dairou Frost

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 2:37 pm
hey guys, its me grayclaw. i havent been on in awile due to internet problems. i hav a cuzin who is new here named shadow wolf 2021. his name is black kit though in this rpg. he is part of snow clan.

"hello snowclan", grayclaw said walking up to his clanmates with black kit next to him(shadow wolf 2021),"long time no see, huh?"  
MoonClan

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff