View Results

faux_fur_rabbit

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 3:21 pm
It feels like everyday stays the same
It's dragging me down and I can't pull away
So here I go again
Chasing you down again
Why do I do this?

I really like two boys in my grade, one I've like since last school year and I can't seem to stop liking him,(He has a gf, btw) no matter how hard I try not to. And then, there's this guy who is in two of my classes, I really like him, a lot, actually. He's really kind of weird, but he "flirts" with me ((It's not actual flirting, but there's nothing else to call it)). I like both of them a lot, and I know that I like the second one way more, but why can't I get the first one out of my head? And if both of them like me when #1 breaks up with his gf or vise versa, who should I choose? I know you're gonna say; "Go with what your heart says" but, that's why we're in this mess. My heart doesn't know what to do, either.

Over and over, over and over
I fall for you
I try not to
You make me fall for you
You don't even try

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 3:30 pm
Can you guys please help me, I've been trying to figure this one out sine December! and I don't think I can go on much longer without knowing the answer.  

faux_fur_rabbit

Kokoro Senpai

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 5:27 pm
I'm kind of in the same position...but all I can say is that whoever you love more you should go for. Just try to ignore the one you can't get out of ur head and see what happens with the one you like more.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:11 pm
guy #1 with the gf, ok, lets talk about him. u dont know how long his relationship with his gf will last, so try 4 guy #2. it seems he likes u, and then u probably have a better chance. go with him biggrin  

Angel laely

faux_fur_rabbit

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 2:45 pm
Thanks, guys! I mean, girls...  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 5:24 pm
But I still need more information, cause I still don't know why i like #1 better. I've had major crushes before, but I've gotten over them in a matter of hours or days after I tried to forget.  

faux_fur_rabbit

chocolatecastleinthesky

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:47 pm
well you might wanna try to figure out WHY you like him
then if you really wanna try to stop, think about stuff you dont like about him  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:36 pm
well date #2 and when #1 loses his gf you can date him and afterwards decide if you want one as a bf
it's not like the one you choose now is the one you'll marry, right?  

June-iful

26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff