Membership Card Rules

So, I'm sure you've seen the pretty Membership Cards that other Crittendons have been sporting and thought to yourself: "Blimey, I should get me one of those!" You have, right? I know you did. =]

We do, however, have a few small rules when it comes to requesting a Membership Card of your own, so please read them carefully!

Rules

- Before you are eligible to request a Card, you have to make 100 posts, anywhere in the Guild. Sounds like much? Don't worry, time flies when you're having fun here. Posting in a few games and threads each day might land you those 100 posts in a week!

- To request your own Membership Card, you may turn to one of the Card Shops in this Subforum. Post your desired character and you're good to go! Be sure to inspect the Pick Up thread first to see which characters are taken, as using another member's character or Membership Card is strictly forbidden!

- Remember that the artists have social lives as well. Cards might perhaps take more than a few days to be made, but they eventually will, so please be patient with the artists.

- Your first Membership Card will always be free. You may of course request a new Membership Card from another shop or change your character after you received your first one, but every new Card/character swap will cost you 500g when you do so.

- Don't forget to tell the artist your birthday when you request your Membership Card, as Membership Card holders can get their birthday posted on the Crittendo Calendar!