Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Back to Guilds

Achieve your weight loss goals! 

Tags: weight loss, weight, health, overweight, exercise 

Reply Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)
When do you guys go to bed?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Starlurk

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 6:31 am
I always hear "Don't eat after 8 p.m." but I have a very hectic sleeping schedule, so if I happen to wake up at noon, this tidbit hurts more than helps my weight loss.

So I want to be able to put it into perspective by asking everyone when they go to bed and when they stop eating for the day.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 10:32 am
I try to wake up early all the time but that's because I enjoy it.

The don't eat after eight thing is more a Don't eat three hours before bed thing.

I go to bed anywhere between 10 and 11:30 on good days and 2 on bad, I wake up between 7:30 and 8:30 on a good day, and 10 on a bad day.  

Lady Schist

Pink Rain Today

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 12:55 pm
User Image

I echo what Lady says.

"If your stomach feels weak my work here is DONE."

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:39 am
When I'm working, I get up at about 5:30 AM so I can leave the house at 6:15 and catch the bus to the train station, then get downtown to an office by 8:00 AM. Even when I get off work at 4:00 PM, I don't get home again until almost 6:00, and then I take an hour to prepare dinner, so I eat dinner around 7:00 PM and go to bed around 9:00 if I can, but no later than 10:00.

I was laid off because my company folded, though, so now I get to sleep till almost 6:15, right before my DH leaves to catch the train. I still go to bed around 10:00 PM, but I'm home early enough that I can start cooking dinner at about 4:30 or so. We eat about 10 minutes after DH gets home, around 5:45 or 6:00, most nights.  

Divash
Vice Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

3,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Starlurk

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:10 am
Thanks guys. 3nodding I'm really sorry to hear about your job Divash.  
Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games