Welcome to Gaia! ::

Writer's Fiction Guild

Back to Guilds

I know its title is writing, but we also offer art and videos. All forms of creativity welcome. 

Reply Main Forum
A little bit of something... maybe. x3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Surasaya

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 10:21 pm
So, I'm not sure where this is going.

Please note I'm not usually into the mellow-dramatic 1st person crap, but I decided to succumb to the urges to be angsty for once. Please share your wisdoms.
: D

T r a p p e d

The makeup I wear covers a truth that boils and festers beneath the chalky charade. The disguise, and all of the lies, are finally poised to fall. The intricate structure of my world is held by the tense hands of many masked characters, I truly know not one. Though, the world they made for me now wavers in the still of the night. With each stroke of the clock's hand, time leaps closer to an infinitesimally small moment in which the masquerade will end.

I am ready to reveal the insidious truths, even at the cost of my existence.
I am ready to shatter my reality.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 5:27 am
I need a little bit more than this to say anything, but I think it's interesting.  

BB Rue Ryuzaki
Captain

UC Poika

Quotable Poster

2,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:08 am
Surasaya
So, I'm not sure where this is going.

Please note I'm not usually into the mellow-dramatic 1st person crap, but I decided to succumb to the urges to be angsty for once. Please share your wisdoms.
: D

T r a p p e d

The makeup I wear covers a truth that boils and festers beneath the chalky charade. The disguise, and all of the lies, are finally poised to fall. The intricate structure of my world is held by the tense hands of many masked characters, I truly know not one. Though, the world they made for me now wavers in the still of the night. With each stroke of the clock's hand, time leaps closer to an infinitesimally small moment in which the masquerade will end.

I am ready to reveal the insidious truths, even at the cost of my existence.
I am ready to shatter my reality.

Kind of reminds me of this whole internet thing. We must wear masks or our identities will be known. The difference however is obvioiusly not because we are ugly and insidious, but because we are what we are, in the image of God so to speak, and that's beautiful. Thanks for the provoking thought.  
Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games