Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
Hogsmeade Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which Stand is You're Favorite in the Vernal Fair line-up?
  The Picnic!
  Finding Frog Cards all the way!
  Feeling Flowers, for sure!
  I'm all about Babbitty Rabbity's Spring Hop!
  Keen Eye for the Old Guy! Yeah, Work it Headmaster!
  Such great items at Master Reynard's Marvelous Menagerie!
  I love me some Clairvoyant Express!
  Ah, they're all so cool, I can't pick!
  Meh... I'm gonna go hang out in Spinner's End...
View Results

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 3:10 pm
*james walks out of the weasely wizard weases with a few new jokes to play on people*
*looks for my first victium i mean friend to test these new jokes on*
"neil looks like a good target" james mumbles to himself
" hey neil whats up "
*claps him on the back and leaves a small device that makes itching powder sprout from his back side when ever any one approches him*

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 1:14 pm
*is really bored*
*slytherins around the fairgrounds like a snake just to see what people will do*

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

Syreyn

10,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 7:43 pm
Amanda sprints through Hogsmeade in search of someone she knows. Thinking to herself Amanda tries to figure out what has happened. This is just too weird, why can't I talk? I just was and then I just.....wasn't....*SPLAT!* Amanda falls right on her face. Getting up she looks around to see what she tripped on and realizes it's not a what, but a who. Amanda looks to see if James is alright and immediately begins trying to tell him wait has happened. Only...nothing comes out.

Amanda flails her arms in the air, to get his attention and looks around to see if she can find Hope, Aya, Echo, Angil, anyone else that might know what has happened to her voice. Suspecting Toby has something to do with it Amanda points in the direction of the flower cart and then points at her throat. Motioning outward from her throat Amanda tries to tell James she cannot talk. Amanda points at the flowers in her hand and extends them to James while shrugging her shoulders.

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 2:44 am
ouch who steped on me... oh its youamanda whats the hurry?
*waits for a few minutes with no response* are you ok why cant you talk
sees gestures towards flowers
oh no keep those away from me i dont need a silence charm on me
wait i think the flowers were made to cast a really powerful Silencio spell so i bet a really powerful Sonorus might be able to cancle it the thing is im betting that the flowers cant be reversed by any of us cause of either multiple spell castings of the silencio or they are more powerful than us at this time

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

EmrysStorm

Mind-boggling Celebrator

1,600 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:25 pm
The young elf pops into the fair grounds and looks nervously at his surroundings.
"Pan is seeing much of the young masters and mistresses!"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:35 pm
techpriest35

Amanda silently giggles at James backing away from the flowers. She smiles at him, suddenly wondering if she looks crazy. Amanda recaps the day in her head and begins to laugh hysterically. From Toby, to the tea cart, to tripping over James on the ground.....wait, thinking back just what was James doing on the ground?!? Amanda begins to laugh so hard she cannot breathe. She begins to try and ask James if he was trying to be a snake, but her words still escape her....snake? bahahahahaha. Hey! My voice! I can hear! Me, I mean! I can hear me!Suddenly realizing how loud she had become Amanda stops short. Ahem, sorry, I'm typically much quieter.....but, the charm, It must have worn off! redface

((Sorry for the delayed response!! sweatdrop ))

Syreyn

10,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Forum Regular 100

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:56 pm
Syreyn
techpriest35

Amanda silently giggles at James backing away from the flowers. She smiles at him, suddenly wondering if she looks crazy. Amanda recaps the day in her head and begins to laugh hysterically. From Toby, to the tea cart, to tripping over James on the ground.....wait, thinking back just what was James doing on the ground?!? Amanda begins to laugh so hard she cannot breathe. She begins to try and ask James if he was trying to be a snake, but her words still escape her....snake? bahahahahaha. Hey! My voice! I can hear! Me, I mean! I can hear me!Suddenly realizing how loud she had become Amanda stops short. Ahem, sorry, I'm typically much quieter.....but, the charm, It must have worn off! redface

((Sorry for the delayed response!! sweatdrop ))

((ooc tis ok ive been busy and bored at the same time)
of course i was a sanke i wouldnt be a raven or a lion or a badger now would i? *covers sensitive ears as amanda starts to yell*
"hmm maybe i should go check out those flowers see if i can recreate them seems like all kinds of good fun can be had with those"

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:24 pm
Pan floated away from Feeling Flowers and over towards the Picnic to see if he could help some of the young Masters and Mistresses.
"Wee! Pan is here to help the young students!"  

EmrysStorm

Mind-boggling Celebrator

1,600 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash