A couple of you have seen my thread about the gamer army, and a couple have clicked on the link (like four or five I think from the recruitment stats) but I bet you guys turned right around when you found out the Gamer Army costs $20 to join (totally worth it but that's beside the point) I'm not here to talk about that. The Gamer Army is the official fan club for something else that is shown in a small picture in the sig. It's called Pure Pwnage, now you may have all heard of it but I see no thread about it so I'll explain to you what it is.

Pure Pwnage started as a Command and Conquer community site joke. Two friends were testing out a video camera and the actor pretend to be this awesome uber gamer. They didn't intend on continuing it (you can't find the original episode anymore) but the video was so popular that they decided what the heck. And the Show grew and grew with each episode, and now they're on there second season. It's possibly the greatest gamer show ever created ever.

A lot of gamer memes actually spawned form this show. The most famous probably being 'BOOM! HEADSHOT!!' which is a phrase coined by the show's character 'FPS Doug'.

Anyways, check it out (the first two episodes aren't all that funny) it's really friggen awesome.

Pure Pwnage Site

or check this out

'I'm New Video'