Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Questing HQ
Dragain's Quests | Dundundun~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Favorite quest?
  Vitiosus Ardin'solaris | For every light will cast a shadow!
  Nastiras | For the glory for the sin'dorei!
  Solrock | Gotta catch 'em all, Pokemon!
  Akiyo | Its really none of my business...
  Poll whore option!
View Results

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:18 pm
Failed Imp slots; contemplating making Nas a Uni for RP purposes.  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 6:53 am
Failed Natsu "Last Hurray" slots, but I guess I have Brioso who's done by her. <3  

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 9:42 pm
Making Nas a uni cosplay... More gold to save up!  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 8:34 pm
Updated and "upgraded" Nas quest! Also tried in Lil's discounted customs...
*cross fingers*

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:26 am
For own use:

Note: These two are meant to be mates, which explains similarity in their designs! I'm still trying to keep them different though.

.:Uni Soquili:.
Name of horse: Nastiras
Owner: Dragain
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Proud
Breed: WoW Cosplay?
Description (horn/tail colors/eye color/hair color/hair style etc):
Before I start, I'll like to say that the "clothing/armor" design was loosely based off the t5 armor for Priests in WoW, and I guess you can look at it for references as well? If you feel inspired to modify the Nas!Soq because of the t5 armor, feel free to do so. The only thing that absolutely has to be there is the scarf.

Although the reference images should be clear enough, I will now briefly describe her body colors and hair. If something doesn't make sense, please look at the references!
xoBody: Her base pelt is an off-white, with different shades of red spiraling up her legs/thighs and part of her body (this can be up to your interpretation rather than going "by the reference images") and gold "dusting" the top of her body (forehead all the way down to her tail). On her forehead (where the horn is) there is a symbol of the Horde.
xoHair: Long, flowy and has an "elegant" feel to it. It is not entirely straight, curling/spiraling near the tips. A headband is placed, causing the back of her hair to be a little "puffy". The headband has two "tassels" on each side - the fluff on the tassel is white, with the metal part holding on to the tassel being silver.
xoTail: Long, flowy and rather puffy. The end of her tail is tied up in a rather neat and tight 'bun' that almost kisses the floor.
xoHoofs/Horn: Both are blue with a gold lining (like the t5 armor). The horn has a tinge of silver though, going 'around' it.
xoEyes: Slightly silted (think cats/Asians) glowing green eyes. Pupil-less.
xoExpression: A light smirk/half-smile.
Reference Image(s):
Horde Symbol
T5 armor for Priests in WoW
T5 armor for Priests in WoW with weapon
Reference Image for Base Pelt Color + Hair (Style and Color)
For the clothing/armor edits, I have two versions. The only difference between the two is the fact that one has a 'halo' and the other has the 'halo' implemented on the headband design. There are two reasons for this, one being I realize some colorists might not be comfy with making a halo (since its a floating piece of clothing), and two being the halo is white/silver and might not be seen against a white background (on the cert, etc). There is also a "blue" variation of the clothing, the colors taken from the t5 armor set that it was inspired by, instead of "blood elf colors".
Halo version
Halo-on-hairband version
Blue clothing version (Halo shown)
The reason why I showed all these different versions? Well, I can't make up my mind on which version to use; the blue version contrasts with the body colors well, but the red/original version brings out the "blood elf" feel. So, I'll like you to help me make the decision, based on what you think looks best.

PS. The "chains" and the cloth over her back ("saddle"/tabard) are not attached together! The chains just go under the cloth so it looks that way.
PSS. Feel free to play around with the markings as long as the color scheme is there.

Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult): Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: N/A
Tag frame color: Up to your discretion.
Tag feather color: Red and gold? Or Red tipped with gold.
Hair/clothing edits (if any):
Refer to references!
Total Price: 750k (base uni) + 125k (moderate edits) = 875k | If pricing is wrong, please tell me!
Extra: At the bottom of the cert, please put "WoW Blood Elf Priest OC". Also, may I have her "unclothed" picture please, if she is chosen?

----------------------

.:Edited Regular Soquili:.
Name of horse: Dotanoob (Don't laugh at the name! xD)
Owner: Dragain
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Confident
Breed: WoW Cosplay?
Description (horn/tail colors/eye color/hair color/hair style etc):
Before I start, I'll like to say that the "clothing/armor" design was loosely based off the t5 armor for Warlocks in WoW, and I guess you can look at it for references as well? If you feel inspired to modify the Dota!Soq because of the t5 armor, feel free to do so. The only thing that absolutely has to be there are the crazy chains and "bone" markings.

xoBody: His base pelt is dark gray/black/dull brown. You can even use all these colors to do some dappling/designing/etc. This is your own interpretation, but let there be bone markings! I guess one from the middle of each of his four legs leading down to his hoof will be good. On his head, a lower jaw bone marking joins a backbone/spine marking that goes down his neck and back. Two rib/ribcage bone markings are connected to the spine marking. These bone markings can be off-white/yellow/etc. He's a cosplay of an undead warlock after all.
xoHair: Imagine dark purple hair that was cut with a pair of dull scissors without the aid of a mirror. Generally very messy/dry looking, with strands or hair sticking out from random places; like a bad hair day everyday! Its length is around that of the default medium hair, but slightly longer... And much fizzier.
xoTail: Similar to the mane (messy, dry, etc) but dirtier because its nearer to the ground. Length-wise, it reaches to about his hoofs.
xoHoofs: Black with red "trimmings".
xoEyes: Glowing red eyes, pupil-less.
xoExpression: An irritated frown/expression.
Reference Image(s):
T5 armor for Warlocks in WoW
T5 armor for Warlocks in WoW with weapon

For the clothing/armor edits, please refer to the two references given! I do not have any drawn ones at the moment.

If you look closely at the t5 Warlock robe, you'll notice that its fairly dominated by two things - skulls and chains. (Its one of the coolest Warlock tiers ever!) Thus, his edits will be heavily based around those two objects. All the following edits have their colors and designs based on the t5 Warlock armor, so please keep referring back to it! You have more or less free artistic license/interpretation of the armor, so make it as dark and scary as you want.

Crazy chains: I want chains running across his body, enough to make it seem like a chore to gallop, but not so much that it clutters up his body. You can have them going under his tail or over or both. A circular "donut" - the outer ring is the same color as the chains, but the inner ring is a deep scarlet red - act as connectors for the chains. Its similar to that of his mate's but bulkier and more exaggerated, with more chains. Look at the edge of the t5 Warlock robe for what I'm talking about!
Skulls: If you look at the shoulder piece of the t5 Warlock armor, you'll see that its actually skulls staked into spikes. I'll like that to be placed on the butt, where the hair starts growing. I guess you can call it a butt protector? xD; It'll cover part of the Soq, similar to this (look at butt). The eyes of the staked skulls glow red as well!
Leg guards: Chains that spirals around the ankle on all four legs thrice and is connected to a "medal" at the hoofs... See the lava/magma round things on the shoulder part of the t5 armor? That's the color/design of the medal, plus a black outline/trim.
Hair accessories: If you look at the top of the hood of the t5 Warlock armor, you'll notice a chain raising above it. I wish to put that chain design that goes over his head like a headband.
Saddle: Basically, a piece of cloth that is draped over his back that acts as a saddle - it covers the chains in some areas. An example is that of his mate's, but less ornate and is torn and tattered. It's dark navy blue with red trimming, design is up to you. Rune-like markings and the such are fine. Just keep to the 'dark/warlock' theme. <3 Maybe look at the part of the armor where it goes from the belt buckle to the edge of the robe, since that hadn't been used yet?

Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult): Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: N/A
Tag frame color: Up to your discretion.
Tag feather color: Up to your discretion.
Hair/clothing edits (if any):
Refer to other sections! Its already stated.
Total Price: 400k (base regular) + 125k (moderate edits) = 525k | If pricing is wrong, please tell me!
Extra: At the bottom of the cert, please put "WoW Undead Warlock OC". Also, may I have his "unclothed" picture please, if he is chosen?

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 5:33 pm
Failed July slots. :<  

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

Pale Mist

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:30 am
User Image
-dances around with love-
8'D

Questing HQ

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items