Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
Neko and Human Romance Boarding School Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kai-Sempai00

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 7:36 pm
Kai smiled again "Of course, I shall see you later" He continued to walk down the hall "This school is going to be very interesting" he thought to himself.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 4:00 pm
Aanna walked out of class an hour latter.
"To lunch" she said to herself.  

Angel cat Aanna

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50

Kai-Sempai00

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 2:15 am
After walking around and getting lost, kai bumps into Aanna again... "Well hello!" he said "We meet again, I must be quite lucky to see you so soon" he looked at his watch "If you haven't eaten, would you like to have lunch with me?"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 10:22 pm
Kai-Sempai
After walking around and getting lost, kai bumps into Aanna again... "Well hello!" he said "We meet again, I must be quite lucky to see you so soon" he looked at his watch "If you haven't eaten, would you like to have lunch with me?"
Aanna blushes"You must be stalking me or something." She said jokingly  

Angel cat Aanna

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50

Kai-Sempai00

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 9:37 pm
"Perish the thought" he said "I've been told I'm quite the gentleman" he laughed "If I were to stalk someone though it would be a girl as pretty as you, and since we are in the same dorm it would make my job quite easy".  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 12:06 am
Kai-Sempai
"Perish the thought" he said "I've been told I'm quite the gentleman" he laughed "If I were to stalk someone though it would be a girl as pretty as you, and since we are in the same dorm it would make my job quite easy".
Aanna blushes some more and giggles"Well if i was to have a stalker I"ll be all to have to have him as good looking as you." Said teassingly.  

Angel cat Aanna

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50

Kai-Sempai00

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 8:50 pm
"You think I'm good looking? why thank you!" Kai said. then blushed slightly as his stomach rumbled "It seems all this exploring has made me hungry. How about that lunch date now?"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 4:34 am
gaian name: XxRp_MasterxX
name: Donny
neko person/ human?: Human
personality: hyper at times, smart, tomboy, can be caring, has mood swings sometimes., carzy.
bio: tbr
other: (optional)
hobbies: draw, cosplay (makes cosplay), sing in japanese, plays Giutare, voiline.
dorm #: 13
appearanceUser Image

Donny is a new student when sh was informed of her dorm room she put on her skates and skated to her dorm after putting her stuff in her book bag while she skated to her room she sees some weirde things in th eschool. Cat poeple an dother humans.

Dont the humas know there are neko poeple liveign among us here...

Donny: Oh well some of them are cute."

Donny found her room and enterd her room seeing other stuff in the room and a bed she finds out she's shareing a room it's ok with her.

Donny: Sweet a rommy wonder when i get to meet him or her."

Donny starts setting up her stuff on her side of the room.

((i wont be one for awhile!!))  

XxNeko_Nico-ChanxX

Zeramir

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 6:54 pm
Zeramir appears outof thin air sitting by Yurikos door at night hoing someday he'd see her again." I miss you my lady...where have you gone?..."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 8:47 pm
drew_blunt
FOR MY FUTURE ANIME SHOW
gaian name biggrin rew
name:Malak Mask
neko person/ human?:elven-human
personality:random
bio: in the land of lestrito there is a war raging on between the race of fin and eagle. my characters father was delivering weapons in enemy teritory and hasn't been seen since. Malak Mask's mission is to rescue his dad but there is more enstore for him then he ever imagend
other: (optional)
hobbies:mine are drawing listening and playing music also chilling with friends
dorm #:139
appearance:User Image
btw i drew that pic on paint  

drew_blunt

Angel cat Aanna

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:22 pm
Kai-Sempai00
"You think I'm good looking? why thank you!" Kai said. then blushed slightly as his stomach rumbled "It seems all this exploring has made me hungry. How about that lunch date now?"
Aanna giggles"sure but first you most tell me how did you know where to find me kind sir?"  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff