Welcome to Gaia! ::

Maple Story

Back to Guilds

First Gaia-MS Guild. Come join the Gaian MapleStory community! 

Tags: maplestory, maple, story, nexon, wizet 

Reply Maple Images -- Art, screenshots, videos, etc.
What an appropriate IGN.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iOggy

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 5:44 pm
So, I'm in the Channel 1 Sauna, trying to sell a couple of the drops I've picked up over the last level. I get a trade request from "DumbPolak," presumably to buy one of the items. About a half second after I opened the trade window, he defamed me:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

There was more of the conversation, wherein he tried to convice me that he was somehow too low a level to defame me, after I pointed out that a) he was wearing Lv15 armor and b) I had a screenshot of his defame. I'm not going to try to get everyone on a defame war or anything like that, just thought you should be aware. This guy's an idiot.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 12:36 am
All I can say to that is...what the ********>  

Kelly F

iOggy

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 11:54 am
Kelly F
All I can say to that is...what the ******** class="clear">

That's exactly what I said. xd

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 12:18 pm
Wow... prime idiocy. You can hope maybe its a high level goofing around, or maybe they are that dumb. 'I couldn't' almost implies that they were TRYING to and didn't realize it worked since nothing particularly happens when you fame other than the text below coming up quick, so they probably did it and didn't realize it worked... but for no reason... some weirdos roaming Maple. Maybe someone dared them to do it or something.  

Imaginary Fox
Vice Captain

Aged Dabbler

9,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Lazy The Ninja

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 9:01 am
not as bad as what happened to me once. some guy defamed me and then begged me for items afterwards.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 7:14 pm
xd Reminds me of the time I was defamed by a guy for not GIVING him my Mark of the Beta, even though I explained (In rather small words) that it cannot be dropped, traded, put into storage,, or anything else. Plus the fact that if they could be sold, they would be worth millions of mesos. And that I wanted to keep it. (I got defamed twice that day... the first time had been a guy trying to fame me. My poor then level 14 crossbowman...)  

Lord Haragorn

Fladpole

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 10:31 am
Something slightly similar happened to me once but I left my character hanging on a rope over night and when I woke up, I was down to -4 fame. -____-''  
Maple Images -- Art, screenshots, videos, etc.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games