Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply MoonClan
The Feild ( where apprentices and kits can play)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

midnight_eevee1998

5,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 2:30 pm
Hi! I am from Woodclan and this is an addition for your clan. I hear it's fun, I come in peace. I will leave and not return now.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 12:41 pm
Hm.... i place where kits and apprentices can play? sounds fun! And we respect your visit. Thanks for coming. ((i am Leafpetal, Medicine Cat of Moonclan! So of course i will be peaceful....))  

Feathertail14

LondonOnyx

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 9:41 am
I'll play here!!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:36 pm
Eclipsekit cautiously surveys the area before him. Seeing no other kits or apprentices, he is unsure whether to be relieved or disappointed. "Mew?" he utters quietly, more to hear his own voice than anything.  

Lawliet Lionthorn

funnyone17

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:02 pm
Deerkit, without any precaution, rushes into the field carefree. He tumbles by himself and is lonely, hoping for someone to come and play.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:22 pm
Shadowkit walked in a sat in the shade of a large tree. She looked around, her eyes wide. She wanted to play, but was too shy to play. She began to think about when she would become an apprentice.  

Crystael

MoonClan

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff