Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Psychic and Elements? Weird...(Manafai&Winters-Snow) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Manafai

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 7:04 am
"Yeah, no kidding about the 'everything' part..." The teacher came in the room Sorry I'm late. Let's get started he whispered to Kanazuki "I'm still looking forward to it anyways"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 9:30 pm
Kana smiled and said "Just be ready for the unexpected."  

Winters-Snow

Manafai

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 6:29 am
"Yeah, I'll try... Ouch!" The teacher threw chalk at Yuuichi Even if you're new that doesn't mean I'll treat you different, now pay attention! "Alright..."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 4:01 pm
((Yeah, apparently I'm gonna be going into the hospital for a while so I won't be on much. Can you take care of my RP?))

Kana giggled a bit as everyone was surprised for a moment.  

Winters-Snow

Manafai

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 11:51 am
The lesson went byas fast as it started and it was already the end of the day, Yuuichi grabbed his things "Right then, what do you prefer? Do you want to walk to your house or take a fancy limo to do that for you? Or maybe you'd rather have me fly you there?" He said that last bit jokingly, but he was really hoping he wouldn't have to walk, it was so boring.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:56 pm
"Father usually sends a limo for me." Sakura said "Our house is up a hill and since our property is so big, he believes that I shouldn't walk so far and tire myself." She said with a sigh.

((Sorry for worrying you, I won't be on every single day and role play like crazy like I use to anymore, but I can reply back in this rp about everyday. Other than that I made it in one piece with no scars out of the hospital! Yay!))  

Winters-Snow

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces