Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
Fangirls scare me. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hameko105

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 6:45 pm
All but one of myfriends say "F$%& YAOI! I WANT SOME YURI!" yeah... It's real fun to watch them spazz over yaoi.  
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 12:28 am
civiliandata

I have never seen a group of girls move so fast. It was like a tsunami.
User Image"Seriousness is the refuge of the shallow."

O_O S-scary.

@Tomqueen: That's so awful! D: That's assault, goddamn it!
- Oscar Wilde.User Image

User_2629207

protecterofelements

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 7:03 am
this isn't my story but my friends, her boyfriend has this frined who likes to flirt with everyone and so one day they were just messing around and flirting when he says 'how much would you give us to make out' there were like 5 of us there and we all said nothing casue we can go read about guys making out on line, later she came to me and said that she wouldn't have minded if they made out  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:44 am
they dont scare me they're just annoying.
i mean, "OMG SHUICHI AND YUKI ARE LIKE SOOO KAWAII!!" listening to that everyday really takes a toll on you

69_Go-Go_69

Maki Casanova

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:17 pm
Yaoi fangirls are all right, but annoying, b*tching Yaoi fangirls are what make me blow up like a freakin' Krakatoa. It's not really them, it's just the words that they say that make them exceptionally annoying, especially when they bash Yuri, which I'm more of a fan of.

There was this one incident where I was on mangafox, and I was skimming through the threads for this Yuri manga, when I saw one that was entitled, "I wish they were boys instead (sad face)". It was a story about a girl who is supposedly half human, half youkai (demon or otherworldly being in Japanese), and she accidentally got transported to the demon world while she was passing the graveyard on the way to her normal, human school. She ended up joining classes with different kinds of Japanese mythological creatures that were, yes, you guessed it, all girls.

There was one who was complaining about how she wished they were all boys instead, but then, what would be the point of reading the manga if you knew it was Yuri in the first place, and in the summary, it clearly stated that it was about a "human" in an all girls' demon school? Dumbtwit much?

There was also another one who was angry because the author of said manga suddenly switched genres. She used to make mainly Yaoi mangas, but then she decided to go for Yuri. This rabid fangirl was all "Sorry authors of Yaoi who switch to Yuri lose my respect". I was like "What the hell?" I mean, just because an author tries to experiment on new things, she bashes him/her? I wanted to punch my computer screen that day...

So yeah. I REALLY dislike them, and I can't help talking back. But I'm really glad I have found sane Yaoi fangirls here. It's a relief, actually. ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:25 pm
@Maki: Geez. If you don't like, don't read! I hate those kinds of fans gonk They're usually the ones complaining about people being homophobic because they dislike Yaoi as well..  

User_2629207

Maki Casanova

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 8:35 pm
S a f f r o n S u g a r
@Maki: Geez. If you don't like, don't read! I hate those kinds of fans gonk They're usually the ones complaining about people being homophobic because they dislike Yaoi as well..

Exactly. You mentally sane fans outta tame them and their almost uncontrollable fan girl biatching. It's an eyesore. stare  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:28 pm
Yeah... I haven't seen much yuri and honestly, I like the guys better, but "Sorry authors of Yaoi who switch to Yuri lose my respect" is ridiculous!
It's like saying "J.K. Rowling is no longer a good author because she isn't writing HP anymore"! It makes no sense!

I find fans in general entertaining. As long as nobody is bashing at anyone else, I DON'T CARE. I find it fun to collect yaoi on my profile, read and RP. Also little accessories like yaoi bags/pins/patches/umbrellas are all good fun.
Squeals are fine if the people being squealed at are asking for it, i.e. carrying yaoi umbrellas/accesories, doing it on a stage, or cosplaying. But I wouldn't want to embarass a random couple.  

Lady Tsukiko Kuonji

Maki Casanova

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:00 pm
Well, it's natural for you to like guys better, since you're probably a straight woman and all, but the said manga in my previous post would have lost its charm if the characters were guys. Really. Most of the scenes wouldn't work if they were boys.

But neways, we're going off topic. Honestly, those kinds of fan girls should just learn to control themselves. :/  
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff