Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
What do I do with the food I give to spirits? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zercia

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:50 pm
Gho the Girl
Honestly, stick around. Maybe read some past threads. We're all pretty frank here, and you have a leg up on quite a few others by being willing to learn and listen.

I will try been going to classes in world religons. They been fun Taoism was hurt my brain. Zoroastriaism was interesting not one I heard of but different. The only belieif that scred me was Necromancy will met someone who was. Nice guy but the belief scare. I was willing to learn for sure I am looking for away to bring them all togather. Maybe I nuts but their got to be away  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:52 pm
Zercia
Gho the Girl
Honestly, stick around. Maybe read some past threads. We're all pretty frank here, and you have a leg up on quite a few others by being willing to learn and listen.

I will try been going to classes in world religons. They been fun Taoism was hurt my brain. Zoroastriaism was interesting not one I heard of but different. The only belieif that scred me was Necromancy will met someone who was.
Never met a Necromancer outside of D&D. What's it about?
Quote:
Nice guy but the belief scare. I was willing to learn for sure I am looking for away to bring them all togather. Maybe I nuts but their got to be away
I don't think so. Some religions conflict with eachother, especially when you get deities who want sole worship, or right handed vs. left handed paths.  

Gho the Girl

Zercia

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 11:02 pm
Gho the Girl

Never met a Necromancer outside of D&D. What's it about?
Quote:

I don't know too much just what I asked him and he put a spell on me once. Grrrr He had good intention when he did but bad timing.
It about working with the dead and blood lust. There is blood drinking which he told me about. I saw him in blood lust mode once it was scarey the look in his eyes he wanted to kill. He was put in when he was 12. The spell he put on me was a lust spell not nice when your at a star trek Con. This is only what he told not fact that was enough to scare me.

I don't think so. Some religions conflict with eachother, especially when you get deities who want sole worship, or right handed vs. left handed paths.

I still want to find away it is not with the Deities I am thinking it is more with the basic beilief about love and eithics. I may never be able too but I am sick of people fighting over who is right and wrong. I sick of people dieing. How war is created over belief and people die.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:08 pm
Zercia

I don't know too much just what I asked him and he put a spell on me once. Grrrr He had good intention when he did but bad timing.
It about working with the dead and blood lust. There is blood drinking which he told me about. I saw him in blood lust mode once it was scarey the look in his eyes he wanted to kill. He was put in when he was 12. The spell he put on me was a lust spell not nice when your at a star trek Con. This is only what he told not fact that was enough to scare me.
Sounds like he either needed to be committed (at least for observation) or that he was Mr. Darking.

Quote:
I still want to find away it is not with the Deities
There are plenty of atheistic religions.
Quote:

I am thinking it is more with the basic beilief about love and eithics. I may never be able too but I am sick of people fighting over who is right and wrong.
That isn't going to change simply because atheistic religions exist.
Quote:

I sick of people dieing.
Why?

Quote:
How war is created over belief and people die.
Could you maybe give an example of such a war?  

TeaDidikai

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces