Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Seeking Literate Role Player (Please Contribute)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ST4RCASM

Benevolent Liege

14,165 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 6:18 pm
Hey! Glad you came to check out my thread. As seen in the title provided, I'm searching for a literate role player. I'm open to more then one role play at a time so no worries. Just to let you know that I'm a very dedicated role player and will post every day unless there is a reason for why I cannot. I can certainly post more then a paragraph per post and am hopping to find someone that can post the equivalent to what I am able to manage. So I'm basically looking for a role player that can push me to my limits of creativity. With literacy comes some of my own little group of rules. They are pretty straight forward and easy to understand.

1. I WILL NOT role play anything R-Rated.
2. I will role play any genre except for slave & master or any incest type of role play.
3. I expect at least 3-5 lines per post (with the understanding that one liners are fine as long as they are not common and consistent).
4. I'm no grammar or spelling crazed person so I'm not going to pick on you if you make a few errors.
5. I enjoy role playing in third person, not first.
6. I very well HATE God-like characters.
7. I am always looking for creativity and for those who add in their own little fun twists into the role play instead of leaving myself to drive the role play.
8. I want to have fun and I want you to have fun. I will do my best to keep the role play moving so long as there is effort from you.

I hope to role play with you soon. The post under here will be reserved for any role playing ideas that I can come up with.

If you are interested in role playing with me or just chatting send me a Pm. I love getting to chat with different people.

Thank you for stopping by and taking your time to read through my request. Have a lovely day. ^^

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 6:19 pm
-ROLE PLAY IDEAS-

**Life is something like a juggling act for Louise. She never seems to get a break and with everything turning upside down on her she starts to see the world that way. A spot among the stars, high upon the trapeze rope or swinging her way to a new life as a circus performer. The only thing holding her back is her deadly fear of falling, and her best friend. Will the curtain rise for this new, optimistic young girl, or will it crash down on her, leading her life back to that of a lonely juggler just trying to get through life.

---

**It was one hot, sticky August in a small train-run town. Bret has been living here for as long as he can remember, that was until he discovered an old advertisement from 1897. A magic show full of old wonderful events. Bret's best friend Andy (female) has been dreaming of becoming a magician, practicing and preforming her tricks, amazing small crowds at her school. Sooner or later Andy finds herself meeting her new friend (yet to be named) and instantly grows a sort of attachment to him. Now spending much more time with him causes Bret to become worried and with the return of the magic show he fears loosing his best friend forever.

ST4RCASM

Benevolent Liege

14,165 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Popular Thread 100

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 6:24 pm
Salutations!

I was intrigued by your call for roleplay partners.

I'm looking for someone to roleplay with as well. I have a thread... Where I have a few ideas grabbed from books.

If you have any interest... Please let me know!  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 6:27 pm
DncStar
Salutations!

I was intrigued by your call for roleplay partners.

I'm looking for someone to roleplay with as well. I have a thread... Where I have a few ideas grabbed from books.

If you have any interest... Please let me know!

Thank you and welcome to my humble thread.

I have actually already looked over your thread and I believe that there is one idea that interests me greatly.

Quote:
**Zin dances with fire in every step, speaks in a honey-sweet voice, and sees with eyes that can peer into your soul. Nicole's friendship with him is the only thing that saves her from the boredom of school and the turmoil of her family life. It's no wonder she is madly in love with him. But she can't understand why he keeps her at a distance, even though she can feel his soul reaching out for hers.
Zin is like no man Nicole has ever met, and he carries with him a very old secret. When Nicole uncovers the truth, her love may be the only thing that can save him from it

ST4RCASM

Benevolent Liege

14,165 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Popular Thread 100

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 6:30 pm
Tee Hee Hee! Everyone loves that idea!

Right now I'm doing one where I'm Zin and one where I'm Nicole. It's quite thrilling!

Which would you like to play??  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 6:34 pm
I would love to role play as Nicole because of my love of characters with horrible luck. I'm not very sure about it seeing how you have many role plays with that idea. Maybe we could come up with something together that slightly reflects that ideas instead of redoing that one?

**Please excuse me for an hour or two, I have to share the computer and might not get back on for a while.

ST4RCASM

Benevolent Liege

14,165 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Popular Thread 100

ST4RCASM

Benevolent Liege

14,165 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Popular Thread 100