Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A poll,
  How droll.
View Results

trampyre

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 7:50 am
My bf and I had a fight. I lost my temper with him and well, I think totally lost it. I think was feeling underappreciated for a long time and it just all boiled up inside me and exploded. He got really angry at me. It wasn't until I was crumpled sitting down at his door waiting for a taxi to go away that he seemed at all compassionate and understanding.

Yes I was yelling and screaming. He said I was being 'psycho'. No I don't feel good about that at all. I feel like s**t to be honest. I can't really explain my anger except to say I was in so much pain before and no matter what I did to try and communicate it to him, he didn't seem to understand. It's not as though I enjoy getting angry. It really makes me feel awful and guilty inside.

I talk to him a day or so later, and it's ok. but then the day after that, he sends me a text asking me to bring him alcohol. That just pushed my buttons again, so I didn't reply to it. and didn't talk to him for two days. but then when I start hurting and missing him again, and try to talk to him, he's still angry at me.

last night we talked online for a bit but then he went out. he wouldn't say what was going on before he left so i assumed he was going to help his sick relative and i stayed awake, waiting for him to return at least one of my calls or text messages.

2:30 am or closer to 3 he gets home and i finally find out i was worried for no reason, but being what i am, i can't sleep at all any more. he barely says anything to me online even though i tell him i've been thinking about things and have figured certain issues out a little better... he says 'maybe we can do something next week.' he says he's tired and medicated and needs is going to sleep. i try to call because he just suddenly leaves. he answers but hangs up right away. i end up sending a bunch of pointless text messages because i am so anxious, worked up, crying and basically at my wits end.

So I've been up all night. I kind of feel like I am losing my mind right now.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 8:58 am
He sounds like he's not worth wasting your time. If he can't even answer your questions, he's just not worth it. Trust me, my father is the same way, but worse. Just try to let him know he's hurting you.  

Twisted Maggot

byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Comrade

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 1:36 pm
oh so Extravagant...

Relationships are tough stuff, as I know so well.
Just try to calm yourself down so that you're not worked up every time you try to talk to him. Tell him that you really want to see him and talk to him.
If he's still pissy, well then, no offense, but he's an a**.

User Image
My Art Request Thread

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 8:00 am
That's awful! BUT i have to agree with twisted. I mean if he's going to treat you like that he's probably not worth your time sweetheart. cry  

Official Gothic Chick

Rellik San
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 2:42 am
Guys a douche... on behalf of males everywhere, I apologise for him.

Christ at least when I do my disappearing act, if people catch me I talk to them.

But I guess this is a "you can't help who you love" situation, well you can't, unless you're me, in which case, I'm awesome like that. Boo yah hippies... Boo yah!  
Life Issues & Fashion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games