Reply Boldly Go - A Star Trek Guild
Favorite Mixes? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

blueorca_91

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:23 am
If dear Jadzia had stuck around a little longer, we would have seen a Trill/Klingon.

Now THAT would have been interesting. I imagine something similar to B'elanna, but with spots.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:45 am
oooh Trill/Klingon!

Since Ferengi and Humans hate each other why not Betazoid/Ferengi or Trill/Ferengi?  

xXSuperWhateverXx

7,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

jinx_at_luv

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:04 pm
Hmmm...I've actually wondered what would happen with a Vulcan/Klingon/Human what it would look and act like. I mean the whole anger issues and the non emotion thing and then the full of all of the emotion thing... and just what traits from the individual species would become dominant. I mean the ears of the human or the Vulcan(I would say Vulcan personally) and the ridges. Would the Klingon trait be more dominant or the Vulcan trait?( Not that the human genetic makeup isnt strong or anything but a non-ear-pointed-non-forehead ridge-Klingon, Vulcan , Human hybrid would be just boring.) Plus it would probably be REALLY strong. The Klingon alone would pummel crap to a pulp. but including the Vulcan power...just...itd be like the Hulk or something..only less green and not half naked....i would hope. whee  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:07 pm
jinx_at_luv
Hmmm...I've actually wondered what would happen with a Vulcan/Klingon/Human what it would look and act like. I mean the whole anger issues and the non emotion thing and then the full of all of the emotion thing... and just what traits from the individual species would become dominant. I mean the ears of the human or the Vulcan(I would say Vulcan personally) and the ridges. Would the Klingon trait be more dominant or the Vulcan trait?( Not that the human genetic makeup isnt strong or anything but a non-ear-pointed-non-forehead ridge-Klingon, Vulcan , Human hybrid would be just boring.) Plus it would probably be REALLY strong. The Klingon alone would pummel crap to a pulp. but including the Vulcan power...just...itd be like the Hulk or something..only less green and not half naked....i would hope. whee

Yeah I don't think human traits are that strong and sometimes it's hard to tell between a Vulcan and a Romulan since they are still biologically the same species. Klingon traits are definately the strongest out of all of them.  

xXSuperWhateverXx

7,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

piper_lovegood

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:35 pm
saramauss
I'm laughing over the Klingon/Ferengi mix. Actually, Ferengi + anything would be too weird. Here are some I'm imagining:

Ferengi/Bolian (practically just a blue blue Ferengi with a faint ridge down the centre)
Ferengi/Andorian (again a blue Ferengi with weird antenaes on the top of their bulbous heads and maybe a thin tuffs of white hair)
Ferengi/Cardasian (I have a very hard time imagining this, but I guess all those ridges plus big head and ears, maybe even some hair. Creepy)
Ferengi/Talaxian (big head, big ears, talaxian patterns on the side of their heads, hair forming a little "mohawk" down the centre
Ferengi/Vulcan or Romulan (BIG pointy ears lol)
Ferengi/Orion (a green ferengi)
Ferengi/Betazoid (its not really the funny factor but imagin the potential a telepathic Ferengi would have at the negotiation table! Yikes!)

Heheh.. so there you have it. Ferengi's should just stick with their own race.
No kidding the worst must be Ferengi/Cadasian those must be some ugly life forms.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:37 pm
I was talking with someone the other day with my BF about a Klingon/Vulcan mix his reponse was and I quote " A logical Klingon...Oh s**t."  

piper_lovegood

Boldly Go - A Star Trek Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces