Reply The Welcome form , say hello , good bye , and just chat
Oh why hello there.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

rather_bored

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 3:58 pm
Hi. I feel sort of...self conscious posting a welcome topic, given that there isn't anything like a subforum or any previous welcome topics sweatdrop

Anyhow, i'm here to say that Hi, i'm some random person. I'm posting this because i'd like to know: What's going on?

What do you guys do here usually? Do you do the whole RP thing or just chat up some nice D. Gray Man topic? Or better yet, BOTH? Is there any secondary topics i should know about? How does this exorcist hierarchy work? Is this forum dead, or relatively dead? If I post a topic that says "LOLOMGOSH SOMETHING SOO COOL JUST HAPPENED TODAY AND YEAH IT WAS AWESOME" will i be shunned for life? If i swear several times in a row, will you all shoot me down? Do you care whether or not I cosplay? Do you care if i whine in year-old topics?

Thank you for reading through that block of questions. I can't wait to meet you people,

Rather_bored.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 8:20 am
Ohio *shakes hands* Cat's the name!  

JokaNeko

Nine-tailed Neko

i-Kabibles

Devoted Noob

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:57 am
rather_bored
Hi. I feel sort of...self conscious posting a welcome topic, given that there isn't anything like a subforum or any previous welcome topics sweatdrop

Anyhow, i'm here to say that Hi, i'm some random person. I'm posting this because i'd like to know: What's going on?

What do you guys do here usually? Do you do the whole RP thing or just chat up some nice D. Gray Man topic? Or better yet, BOTH? Is there any secondary topics i should know about? How does this exorcist hierarchy work? Is this forum dead, or relatively dead? If I post a topic that says "LOLOMGOSH SOMETHING SOO COOL JUST HAPPENED TODAY AND YEAH IT WAS AWESOME" will i be shunned for life? If i swear several times in a row, will you all shoot me down? Do you care whether or not I cosplay? Do you care if i whine in year-old topics?

Thank you for reading through that block of questions. I can't wait to meet you people,

Rather_bored.

Guilds are all about fun :3 and getting to know people you dont have to cosplay to fit in XD Welcome~ whee  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 12:28 pm
AWESOME xd

Thanks guys ;___________________________;  

rather_bored

IkuXNoahXInnocence

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 12:29 pm
No need to thank, we all just are being nice ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 1:42 pm
welcome to the guild 8D do cosplay`s and show them off and jsut have fun its one of the rules >3  

Child Of Spiders
Captain

Newbie Genius

12,000 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Megathread 100

Tranquil Fury

Popular Friend

10,100 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 4:44 pm
-waves- mrgreen  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 12:40 pm
*knocks on the door nervously*ehmm....*looks around*  

cammitchel

marshwallow

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 4:43 pm
ummmmm question....where's the RP?!?!?!?!?!?!111 I'll ask the owner for details...  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:00 pm
Never mind! I got it!  

marshwallow

marshwallow

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:01 pm
*Kanda stands at the side, crossing his arms, and sees you staring.*
"What?...you want to know my name? It's Kanda. ... Why did you tell me yours? I have no interest in it."  
The Welcome form , say hello , good bye , and just chat

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games