Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Blorch - RPing
Attention! Attentions! Earth's Doom Is At Hand! MWUAHAHAHA!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A dimension of pure... dookie!
  I like dookie!
  TACOS!!!!
  Bacon soap!
View Results

explodingstaples

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 10:10 pm
Zim has called in back-up. His master plan for destroying Earth is almost complete, he just needs the other misfit Invaders! He's called in every Invader who missed the convention for Operation Impending Doom 2, whether they are good Invaders or bad ones, he just needs help. He sent out a distressed call through the universe, will you be one of the four to answer the call?  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 10:23 pm
You! Pull some levers! PULL SOME LEVERS!((Rules!))

1.PG-13, Romance, though strange among the Irken race, is allowed but strictly holding hands, kissing, and hugging.
2.PM me your profiles under 'Lemon Scented Victory Shall Be Mine'
3.This is not sticking to the story at all! Sure, you have your bases and your SIR's (Which could have any kind of personality, disguise, and name), but other than that, no story line following! Ok, I'm done.
4.If you want to be a human that has become aware of the Irken threat, I am only accpeting 5, one for each Irken invader (Including Dib for Zim), PM your profile under the subject 'No Lemon Scented Victory!!!'  

explodingstaples

explodingstaples

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 10:40 pm
Can You Get Any Shorter?((Character Skeleton))

[b]My Invader Code Name:[/b] ((Gaia Username))
[b]My Real Name:[/b] ((Character Name))
[b]My Age Is:[/b] ((Age, no requirements))
[b]My Appearance:[/b] ((Irken form))
[b]My Disguise:[/b] ((Human Disguise))
[b]My Personality:[/b] ((No requirements))
[color=darkred][b]My S.I.R's Name:[/b][/color]
[color=darkred][b]My S.I.R's Appearence:[/b][/color]
[color=darkred][b]My S.I.R's Disguise:[/b][/color] ((Any Animal))
[color=darkred][b]My S.I.R's Personality:[/b][/color] ((No requirements))

[b]My Swollen Eyeball Code Name:[/b] ((Gaia Online))
[b]My Real Name:[/b] ((Character Name))
[b]My Age Is:[/b] ((No Requirements))
[b]My Appearance:[/b]
[b]My Personality:[/b] ((No Requirements))

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 10:59 pm
A Dimmension of Pure Dookie!((Accepted Profiles and Premade Characters))

Premandes;

My Invader Code Name: Open
My Real Name: Zim
My Age Is: Unknown
My Appearance: User Image
My Disguise: User Image
My Personality: Crazy and amazingly stupid.
My S.I.R's Name: GIR
My S.I.R's Appearence: User Image
My S.I.R's Disguise: User Image
My S.I.R's Personality: Crazy and disfunctional. Made of spare parts.

My Swollen Eyeball Code Name: Open
My Real Name: Dib Membrane
My Age Is: 12
My Personality: Obsessed with the supernatrual, energetic, spontanious and amazingly smart.

Accepted Profiles;

My Invader Code Name: explodingstaples
My Real Name: Maz
My Age Is: 16
My Disguise: User Image
My Personality: Care free and laid back, he's always wanted to be an Invader.
My S.I.R's Name: Lir
My S.I.R's Appearence: User Image
My S.I.R's Disguise: User Image
My S.I.R's Personality: Nice and gentle, he doesn't like being part of an invasion.  

explodingstaples

explodingstaples

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 11:58 pm
But I need TACOS!!! I need them or I'll EXPLODE!!! ((Open))

Maz landed his Ripper on the other side of the building next to where he recieved the back-up request and turned around. He typed on the screen quickly and a hatch opened up, "Okay Lir, let's find you a disguise." he said with a smile and began sifting through the planets native animals. He found a small furry creature, "Lir, get in the machine please." he called to the distracted S.I.R unit.

Lir jogged over, "Yes, sir!" he said and climbed into the hatch. He came out in a cat suit and spun around, "Good choice sir!" he said, following basic verbal interaction.

Maz sifted through the planets dominant spcies and various disguises for himself, "I wish you would act like you Lir. Ever since we got that call you've been so weird." he said, finding a good disguise and climbing into the hatch. He jumped out and messed with his fake hair ever so slightly to make it messy. Maz smiled, " I like it Lir. Let's design the house." he turned to the screen and pulled a pen off of it. He drew a house shorter than Zim's and wider as well. He waited as it went through the loud and very noticable part of creating the base. When it was finished, a fence popped up around the house and a ruse bush popped up on ether side of the porch. Maz picked Lir up and stroked him as if the robot was a cat and walked inside. He set Lir down and looked at his fake parents, they looked quite human and he was satisfied. Maz walked over to the trach can and jumped into the elevator that took him down to his real base. Maz looked around for a moment, smiled and got back onto the elevator. He climbed out of the trash can and looked at Lir, "Home, sweet home." he said.

Lir smirked, "Yes, it is sir." he slipped out of his disguise as Maz did and sat on the couch to begin studying the human culture for Maz later.  
Blorch - RPing

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games