Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
~Rock of Love~ (Full) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:54 pm
Sophie gasped. "I love this band! And this song!" She smiled and snuggled closer to him. The warmth of this body sent chills up and down her spine. She smiled and kissed his cheek. "Although they are my favorite band, I think we'll make it bigger than them one day."

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:55 pm
Sophie gasped. "I love this band! And this song!" She smiled and snuggled closer to him. The warmth of this body sent chills up and down her spine. She smiled and kissed his cheek. "Although they are my favorite band, I think we'll make it bigger than them one day."

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

-TehPassionateUke-

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:57 pm
He smiled at her, "Yeah, i think so too." He snuggled her close and watched them play. They were a really good band. He smiled when another one of his favorite songs started, The General. He really like the lyrics of this song. "You know, i wrote a song that was inspired by thins one." He said to her.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 6:27 pm
Sophie raised her eyebrows. "Really?" She asked. "You know the band The Black Hawks?" She asked referring to the band back in the nineties. "They were the ones who inspired me to write music."

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

-TehPassionateUke-

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 6:36 pm
John smiled, "Ah, Yes." He looked at her, "I know of them, they were a great band. I used to listen to them for inspiration every once and a while." At that there was a knock at the door. "Oh, dont get up, ill get it." He stood and walked to the door and unlocked it before opening it.

Mickey stood behind the door and when it opened there stood John, "Oohohoh, John you better be just leaving." He stood with an angry fire in his eyes.

John stood calmly, "hey Mickey, how you doin, common on in, Sophie is making lunch." He lead him inside with his arm around his shoulder, "Look Mickey, i understand your angry at me, but common, we've known eachother for years, we've been through alot more than mere freinds have. We're like brothers, can we go back to being that way, i really dont like it when your mad at me."

Mickey was still angry and a little annoyed but he couldnt resist. He went back to his usual cheery self, "alright man, ill stop, i guess ive just been a bit to protective, Sophie's a big girl, she can handle it." They walked into the living room, "Hey Pip." Mickey said and sat on the couch.

John went back and sat next to Sophie.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:44 pm
Sophie's eyes went wide as she looked at her cousin. "Mikey, what are you doing here?" She asked him. He sat down next to her and placed an arm around her.

"Well, my dear cuz, I smelled your cooking and decided to come over so that you could feed me." He smiled and took in a deep breath. "Mm, smells like" Sophie covered his mouth and she shook her head.

"Don't you dare. It's a surprise for Johnny. He's not supposed to know." She put done her hand. "I swear, sometimes I think you're half blood hound."

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

-TehPassionateUke-

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:55 pm
John laughed at the joke. "Go on Mickey, Go get the food." He said jokingly and laughed again. "Hey Soph when is it gonna be done, im starving." He said in a fake whining way.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 8:09 pm
Mikey was about to get up but Sophie grabbed his shirt and dragged him back to the couch. "Oh no you don't. First off, the food is not done yet. You have to wait for the timer. And second, I never said you could stay." Mikey made a face as if she had offended him.

"Oh come on! I'm your cousin! I'm like one of your brother's! I stay." He said as he folded his arms. She sighed and rolled her eyes. "Ha! See? No woman can withstand my charm."

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

-TehPassionateUke-

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 8:16 pm
John laughed, "Thats right Mickey, you tell her." He said but looked at Sophie who was giving him a look, "Umm right, sorry." He said to her. Man im already whipped, He thought to himself then laughed outloud about it.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 8:31 pm
Mikey looked at Brian and then huffed. "Man, you women are so bossy." Sophie glared at him and punched him in his arm. "Hey! What was that for?" He asked, about to hit her back.

"You know what that was for." The bell on the timer dinged and she went to the kitchen to take out the lasagna and potatoes.

"Women." He sighed. Sophie took a giant spoon and threw it at him. Unfortunately for him, he was looking at John at the time so the spoon was able to whack him in the face. "OW!" Sophie said nothing as she began to cute the lasagna in squares.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

-TehPassionateUke-

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 8:42 pm
John started laughing hysterically when the spoon hit Mickey. He laughed so hard he doubled over and fell on the floor.

"Thats it." Mickey said as he tackled John.

"John just laghed as he wrestled with Mickey, He kept taunting him, "Hey Mike," He said as they kept trying to pin eachother, "I got a name for a great new song, "Hit by a spoon" hahahahahaha"

That only got Mickeys blood boiling and they kept wrestling and mickey seemed like he would win but John pulled a move out of his bag and Mickey ended up on his stomach with John sitting on his back casually.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 8:57 pm
Sophie walked into the living room and whistled with two fingers in her mouth to get their attention. "Alright you two. If you two are done you can come and eat. If not then I'm starting without you." She said and turned on her heals.

"Will...you....get....off..of...me!" Mikey said between breaths. "I'm starving!" He tried to wiggle his way free but it was no use.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

-TehPassionateUke-

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 5:30 am
John laughed as Mickey struggled to get free, "Alright you weakling." He got off and the two headed to the table. John pulled out a chair for Sophie and waited till she was seated before he sat down. He looked at all the foor, "Yum, Lazanya and potatoes." He began to scoop out food onto his plate.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 9:55 am
Mikey scooped some for myself and then scooped some for Sophie. "Thank you, Mikey." She smiled. Mikey nodded and began to eat his food. Sophie looked at the boys as they ate. The image of them still being together in the future came to her mind. She smiled at the thought and began to eat her food.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

-TehPassionateUke-

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 7:21 pm
John smiled at Sophie as he ate, "This is delicios babe." He said as he went in for seconds. He kept watching her as he ate, She is so beautiful, he thought hand he couldnt help but stare compasionately.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff