Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kosai01
Crew

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 8:01 am
thedesired88
Blages
So you use a piece of chain as a weapon?

This is a Kama Chain. (AKA kusarigama)

http://ninjasedge.com/_wizardimages/long kusara kama.jpg

a piece of chain PLUS a sickle and weight lol. (I didn't know what it was either so I just googled it, but I recognized it as soon as I saw it biggrin ) Though it is two-handed Kosai so you have to put that :/. I'm finding out some cool stuff about this weapon. Though I like how the name of the art of wielding it just adds the word "Jutsu" at the end of the name lol. kusarigamajutsu.

Yup that's it! No one uses that weapon in rps and I'm tired of using swords and daggers so I use this in this rp! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 8:33 am
Nice to see a change in weapons smile
Personally I just love swords (swords not daggers)
But I have had a few ideas on other weapons too

You will automatically use a weapon 2 handed unless it is a duel wield set (lighter weapons only for this so no duel wielding 2 handed swords or something)
The only combination for a single hand on your only weapon is a sword and shield (duel wielding applies so you cant use some types of sword(long sword is considered 2 handed but short sword is not)  

Asuyuia
Crew

William Sstrider

Shirtless Gawker

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 8:53 am
Well I just changed my weapon becuase in the RP ive made no referance to it so I thought it would be ok. The weapon is called an Naginata I put a link to a picture on my character profile tell me what you think.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:21 pm
Name: Sakira
Rank: Currently unknown expected to be Lady (due to army rank)
Weapons: Twin blades of the Crushing Waves (these are a special limited weapon, the first to appear of a set amount and details are going to be limited till later)
Common used weapon(due to the legendary status of the twin blades): Duel short swords
Faction: Only true blood child of the water temple
Race:It is currently unknown, it is similar to a few but it is not something that is clear yet (like all in the water temple it appears to be a more hybrid race of mobius, this is not uncommon theses days, part hedgehog hybrids are the most common kind of hybrids, it only affects looks and nothing else)
Descendant of: She knows as do all in her family tree that still live, others are not told due to it being related to the water temple it is not required to tell people unless the person wishes to, this can not even be ordered by royalty due to respect for the temples.
Job: Soldier
Rank as Soldier: Field Marshal Grade 4 (marshal ranks are above standard officers by a fair amount)
Skill level as Soldier: Able to take on over 6 normal ranked soldiers
Age at army recruitment: 9
History: To get in to the army before 12 requires at least 9 or more officers to have a valid reason to get them in. It still requires the entrance test, 8 years ago it was well known for being the hardest it has ever been where near death injuries could happen due to the ruthlessness of an old army faction leader. Since 7 years ago it rapidly became easier without the near life or death fighting. Sakira is one who took it at the very peak of the difficulty where full grown men who trained for over 7 years could and sometimes did get injured enough never to wield a weapon again. The people who passed would have there score level recorded. The top name currently is Sakira and that is unlikely to change with the system being easier. She is the only girl in the army currently, it is rare for any to be in but anyone who applies can be accepted if they are not a criminal. The fact she is a natural leader, a masterful tactician and dedicated person she has managed to get to a high rank in the army, she has kept this hidden by requesting that her name was not written on the lists as Sakira but rather a different name(currently unknown). She has also kept a hood up all the time she has been around other soldiers and wears baggy clothes to hide her feminine figure. As a marshal she no longer is required to live on the lands of the army if she chooses, the location she lives is currently unconfirmed but it is likely she has a place in the main barracks and in the water temple. She is highly trusted in the army but her role is currently unknown, like her daily routine. The main thing known about her fighting is that her blades move elegantly with beauty on every swing as a true art form of swordsmanship and that she is said to be unmatched with short swords...  

Asuyuia
Crew

Asuyuia
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 3:40 am
Posted for Ravenblood1 , my mistake on deleting it just got up and made a mistake that it was in the wrong section (too long day yesterday really sorry about this)
Edited it slightly making the swords short swords (over single handed) so they can be duel wielded (also added duel wielded fact)

Name: Crystal
Faction: Fire Temple
Appearance: http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n35/Verni_02/Help.jpg
Weapon: (Duel wielded)short swords custom order.
Race: Hedgehog
Job: BlackSmith
History: Looks exactly like the Crystal from 2000 years ago. Acts like her and dresses like her. But with one difference, She does not have a evil side but a Brother named Cris the hedgehog and a Twin names Christa the hedgehog. She one day hopes to be part of the Army because she like fighting so much but till then she works as a Blacksmith to keep food in her home. She secretly has Fire powers but she keeps it a secret and fights with Swords she custom made.
Theme song: Now or Never three days grace.

Last comment on this sign up, I don't really want any ranged weapon which magic counts as one, this is due to keeping all fighting at the same range level (melee fighting as opposed to range vs melee advantage as we will have all fights arranged on who wins and I am trying to keep it even) however when the story gets going more I am going to be adding more bonuses to the faction temples so that choice might allow extra benefits in the future which could be extended to the idea of magic for everyone (most likely not as powerful as fighting with a weapon but more of an opening attack when closing in the range between characters)

With the magic not count, sign up now approved, posting is now allowed, as an added bonus for my mistake I am willing to allow the first post of yours to be as if she had just managed to get in the army, if you want to do this you just have to post that you were waiting outside the office of Shakil to see if your results for entry was enough to get in, maybe have some thoughts on wondering if you will get in or something but please don't have interaction with other people you don't control unless a controlled character comes to the area, then my next post will have your acceptance if you take this choice, again really sorry made a mistake with this  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 1:48 pm
Thanks for letting me know. I will make sure that Crystal won't use any Magic till it is allowed.  

RavenBlood1

5,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

RavenBlood1

5,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:39 pm
Hey could you change the pic of Crystal the this one? http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n35/Verni_02/Help.jpg  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 6:34 am
Done smile  

Asuyuia
Crew

~Train Station~(Rp Subforum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items